008┊𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐭𝟐

⌌ ⌍

⌎                                                                  ⌏

⌎ ⌏

Harper, one of the vampires in the wagon with Primrose, was watching her flicker in and out of consciousness. He looked to Pearl and tipped his head towards Prim, communicating without words. Pearl shook her head, giving him the answer he was looking for, Primrose was human. Katherine was sitting in the back corner, next to the unconscious girl.

Shouting outside of the wagon was heard. The door opened and in came another vampire, sitting next to Mrs. Pearl.

"Get him in," Johnathan spoke, walking to the right side. "We have to get to the church. They're waiting."

Stefan and Damon watched from behind a large bush. "Does he know Primrose is in there?" Stefan asked, receiving a scoff from his brother.

"Of course not. Do you think father would ever tell him when he thinks she's a vampire too?" Damon said.

"Circle around that way. I'll distract them. Go." Stefan spoke, pushing his brother away. Damon rushed away while Stefan made his way out of the clearing, standing in the middle of the road. "Over here! There's another one. Help." He then turned and ran down the dirt road, the men quickly following, leaving behind one man to guard the door of the wagon.

Damon quickly came up to his side, punching him unconscious. He then grabbed the keys out of the man's pocket, fumbling with three keys before finding the right one. Stefan then came running back. "We don't have long." He said as Damon pulled the door open.

"Katherine!" Damon spoke relieved.

"Primrose!" Stefan spoke at the same time, a happy smile on his face as he pushed his brother aside to grab the girl. Stefan carried her out and placed her on the floor next to the carriage, pulling off her muzzle. "I'm so sorry." Stefan found himself apologizing, for what? He didn't know but he felt like he needed to say it.

Damon did the same thing with Katherine, the two girls lay side by side as the boys removed their restraints.

Prim was slowly becoming conscious again, looking up to see Stefan lifting her upper body off the floor. "Stefan?" She groggily asked.

"Quick Damon. We don't have much time. Prim, can you stand?" He asked her, pulling her to her feet once she nodded. She leaned on him for support, feeling dizzy.