011┊𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

⌌ ⌍

⌎                                                                  ⌏

⌎ ⌏

Stefan and Prim were on their way home. To say it was awkward was an understatement, the car was silent other than the quiet radio and their dull breaths. Stefan awkwardly tapped the wheel while Prim stared out the window. He glanced over to her quickly, opening his mouth to speak. "If you ask me if I'm okay one more time I'm going to snap your neck." Prim said in annoyance, not taking her eyes off the window.

"Sorry." Stefan sighed. "I guess I haven't fully processed that you're-"

"Alive?" Prim finished, looking at him with raised eyebrows. "That's probably because you've avoided me at all costs."

"I haven't-" Prim scoffed. "I've just been busy."

"Right." She nodded sarcastically. "Too busy to help turn my emotions on? Stefan, you have completely ignored my existence since you found out I was alive. The only time you did pay attention to me was when you were drunk at the founder's party, or when you thought I was going to burn myself alive. You act like I have the plague every time I enter a room, do you know how confusing that is?" She asked frustratedly as they parked the car. Stefan looked at her guiltily. She shook her head at him. "But I get it. You've been busy." She scoffed, opening the door and walking towards the house.

Stefan sighed and followed her. "Prim!"

"No Stefan!" She shouted, turning to face him with a face full of fury and tears gathering in her waterline. "How would you feel if it was the other way round? How would you feel if you were killed by a man I was loving behind your back? How would you feel if you were locked in a tomb, starving to death, knowing that everyone you love is dead, only to wake up and realize you missed 145 years of your life!" She shouted at him. "How would you feel if you saw me with a man who looks exactly like the person who is responsible for all of your pain, then have me ignore you for weeks? You have no idea how much that hurts." She finished, her voice cracking and a stray tear leaving her eye.

They stared at each other, both with looks of sadness. Prim shook her head and turned towards the house, walking into the house and up to her room.

⊱{✾♡✾}⊰

Prim strolled downstairs at midday, yawning and rubbing her eyes. Stefan just re-entered the house, awkwardly smiling at her as they walked side by side, without choice. "Morning." He greeted. Prim looked at him with a blank face, raising her eyebrows at him.

"Is that your way of trying to redeem yourself?"

"I'm just being friendly." He shrugged as they walked into the living room. Damon stood over a glass, squeezing a blood bag. He glanced up at them, a teasing smirk on his face. "Would you care for one?"