012┊𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

⌌ ⌍

⌎                                                                  ⌏

⌎ ⌏

"Hang on. This teacher- slash- vampire Hunter thinks the Lockwood's are actually werewolves." Prim spoke as Stefan and herself entered the grill. "I was right?" She asked with a small laugh.

Stefan looked down at her with a fond smile. He was just happy she was talking to him. "Yeah, you were right."

Prim smiled excitedly, looking up to Stefan. "I knew it. I'm always right." She spoke confidently causing him to quietly chuckle. They spotted Bonnie waiting for them on a table, watching them with a look Prim couldn't identify. Stefan cleared his throat and walked over to her, Prim quickly followed behind.

"Hello, Bonnie." Prim smiled cheerfully. "How are you?" She sang.

"I'm fine." Bonnie smiled back awkwardly. Prim sensed the tense atmosphere surrounding the girl, deciding that her cheerful mood was not the best right now. Bonnie looked away from the blonde, glancing tiredly over to Stefan. "What do you need?"

"A daylight ring. For Caroline. If we can get her walking during the day we can teach her control, how to live as a vampire." Stefan spoke, his face full of seriousness that looked odd on a 17-year-olds face.

"I don't know how to make a day-walking ring." Bonnie replied, a worried expression taking over her face.

Stefan sighed. "Emily made mine, she made Damon's too. Instructions must be in the grimoire."

"That doesn't mean I can cast a spell." Prim glanced between the two, sensing that the girl was beginning to lose her patience.

"Bonnie." She spoke up gently, both of the participants looking over at her. "From what I've heard from Damon, you know how to drop vampires with a single look. And you helped Stefan get me and Damon out of that burning building. You're quite powerful."

Bonnie smiled at her thankfully, her confidence beginning to rise. Stefan nodded along with her words. "I'm sure you can figure it out." He spoke.

Bonnie lent forward. "Caroline killed someone, Stefan. I can't make it easier for her to do it."

"We're not making it easier for her. We're trying to help her survive." Stefan defended.

"Every day she's locked away from her life, from her friends, from you, from Elena, it'll make it so much harder for her to hold onto her humanity. Trust me." Prim spoke up, gently holding Bonnie's wrist unconsciously. Bonnie looked down to her wrist, Prims softer hand warming her skin.

"How do you know she won't hurt anyone else?" Bonnie sighed, looking back to Stefan.

"I don't. But if we don't do everything we can to help her... or at least trust the fact that she can keep it together, we might as well just stake her right now." Stefan spoke quietly, watching as some waitress' passed their table.