No

"Tara." Willow couldn't speak more. She couldn't move. Nothing was working right. No. No no no. This is a dream. She isn't real. Not real. Don't let the demons do that. Tara's gone.
"Cordelia, did you really come back to taunt me? After all this time....this is the lowest blow you couldn't me with."
Cordelia arched a brow on her higher being head. "Come again? This isn't a joke. Something big is going down Rosenberg, and my bosses said you needed Blondie over here to conquer it."
"Stop it, Cordelia." Willow felt the dark magicks deep down inside her climbing up her throat. It was only a matter of time before she couldn't control herself.
"Willow," the sweet sound of the familiar voice rushed around and enveloped the struggling woman's ears. "Honey, it's me."
Willow's hands grabbed both sides of her own head. "It's. Not. True. You aren't real!" At this point she was sobbing, and with pitiful, begging eyes she looked to Cordy. "Please, Cordy please stop." She pleaded.
"Willow, Cordelia isn't doing anything." With the first tear Tara moved toward Willow. "I'm here love. I truly am."
Willow backed away. She was balling. "N-no. Stop." like her heart, Willow collapsed. Her tears were the only thing she was sure of.
Like second nature, Tara collapsed along Willow's side and placed a gentle hand on her love's back. She didn't realize what she was also doing until a single tear fell on the small of Willow's back.
Cordy, who was still awkwardly standing in the back, walked backward slowly and decided to take off. She still had a little time on this planet an she was wondering if angel wanted catch up over a nice cup of-well, she'll have coffee.

Willow and Tara were left in the middle of the old Sunnydale library, Tara silent while her heart broke watching the love of all her lives crumble beneath her.