Remembering you

Arriving at the lovely little home on Revello drive the witch called home, Willow walked inside. She just felt like grabbing a shower and lying down for a while, her emotions got the best of her and really dragged her down. Just about to climbs the stairs, she was stopped by a friendly voice.

"Hey, Will." Buffy walked over to the stairs with her hands resting on her hips. "How ya doing?" the slayer had knowledge of her friends trip to the cemetery.

Willow wouldn't meet the slayers eyes. "I'm okay. I just wanna go wash off. Long day." The blonde nodded silently and watched her friend climb the stairs, wishing she could do something for her friend. 'Poor willow.'

When willow reached the door frame, she froze. Everything went back in time for a moment and the witch could see all the ghosts of times passed. On the bed was Tara and her sitting and staring into each other's eyes. It was from the day of the musical. Tara softly serenaded her lover as she laid back, willow crawling on top of her curvy body.

On the right side was the memory of Willow using the Lethes bramble to violate Tara's mind. That, wasn't a welcomed memory. But she was happy it was trailed by the joyous reconciliation on that wonderful night; their last night. Shadows flashed and took the image of the two witches lying naked, huddled together in bed the next morning. It was accompanied with the vague feeling of love, but was quickly replaced with the deep long sense of guilt and angst.

Those combined brought the final vision. A vision that was so unwelcome, but yet so often thought of. It was Tara standing in front of the window, the sunlight streaming in making Her look that much more like a goddess. Her glorious mouth moved up into her trademark grin that was sometimes known to make flowers grow. Willow saw herself standing a short distance away from the blonde, returning the smile. They stayed in place from just a few moments,the final moments, when the sudden sound if glass shattering happened behind the blonde witch. The growing feeling of something wet grew over her heart but it was the confusion she questioned. Her lovers shirt was splattered with red, "Your shirt..." her last words Continued to buzz through the redhead's skull as she watched the rest of her memory unfold. As she watched Tara fall lifeless to the ground, Again.

No. No. Not again. Willow violently shook her head and buried her face in her hands. After giving it

good rub, she lifted her face out of her hands only to realize the visions were gone. She was again alone in the room, thank goddess.

*************

So I'm doing short installations for now until someone gives me feedback. Also, know that I'm working on Another story. This time not about either of them dying... thanks for continuing to read my stories and putting up with my writing! <3