Tara?

"Tara?"

"Yes, Love."

"Are you-" she was hushed by sudden lips to hers, stopping any logical thought from flowing through. That is until Willow yanked herself back viciously, wrapping her arms around herself. "You aren't real."

Tara stayed in place. "No, no I'm not." She sighed and looked down. "But I had to take a form so you'd listen to me."

Willows anger was boiling over, almost causing her to go cross eyed. After a minute of self calming- breathing, she whispered with a voice traced with venom. "Stop using her face. You don't deserve it."

"I have no true form-but that's not the point! Look, I don't have much time."

"No you don't," her head shot up, orbs pitch black and spreading into the whites of the eye. The tang of dark magic hung around the room, it's epicenter the redhead's shaking frame.

The energy in Tara's form rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Right. The dark magic "don't mess with me" shtick." She lazily waved her hand back and forth and Willows dark magic faded.

Much to the former witch's confusion and she looked down and back up, this time with her normal, now always bloodshot, green orbs. "What did you?" truth be told she was relieved. She wouldn't ever raise a hand or magic fire-ball to her beloved, even if it wasn't quite her.

" I calmed you down. Listen. From beneath you it devours." And just like that, Tara's form snatcher was gone without a trace, hissing something on it's way out. "Slayer......"

Willow stood dumbfounded from the new found information, but more blindsided by the image of her lover leaving her once more.

It wasn't her. She thought. She wasn't real. She never was.