Flashback Fear

She slept for a good few hours but once she woke up again she refused to go back to sleep, Owen didn't want to leave her alone so he stayed up with her. She had to go back to therapy at 8 A.M. so they had 5 hours to waste.
"So, what do you wanna do?" Owen asked even though he knew what her reply would be.
Just what he thought, she shrugged her shoulders.
"That's no help," Owen said, mostly to himself.
"Sorry," (Y/N) said shyly.
"Don't worry about it, I think I can figure something out," Owen said as he got up off the floor and began to search around for something to do.
He found absolutely nothing to do so he went back to sitting by her on the floor. They just sat there in silence, she had moved away from him. Eventually, Owen dozed off. (Y/N) stayed where she was for another half hour before she got up and walked over to the window. There was a ledge there so she crawled up there and watched a few cars go by before something on the building across the street caught her eye. On the side of the building, there was a painting with the Jurassic World logo on it, and in big words, "NEW ATTRACTION COMING SOON" and the background was a forest with a big eye peering through a gap in the trees.
Her mind automatically flashed backward to 2 weeks before and the events of that one day, singling out the ones that had to do with the Indominous Rex. The whole thing only took a few moments to happen in real-time but to her, it seemed like hours. The last scene was the Indominous coming after her on Main Street but it ended just before she had realized she wasn't gonna die. The fright of it caused her to fall backward off the ledge and onto the floor with a pretty impressive thud. The fall knocked the wind out of her and woke Owen, it only took him a couple of seconds to realize what was going on. She only moved to curl herself into a ball, still laying on the floor. He took a quick glance out of the window to see what she had been looking at. After that, he moved over to her a gently picked her up, and sat her on his lap, still all curled up but her head rested on his chest near his heart.
"Hey, it's okay. I know it might not seem like it now but I promise you, everything will be okay," Owen gently told her, trying to calm, her down.
She didn't say anything, she just sat there crying. He wrapped his arms around her and gently rocked her back and forth. Neither of them moved until it was light out and the alarm on Owen's phone went off, time for her therapy appointment. Just like the day before they walked down to the therapist's office, but this time she wanted to talk to Owen alone before talking to (Y/N).
"So, how was last night?"
"For the first time in almost 2 weeks, she talked to me," Owen said, his voice cracking slightly.
"And then?"
"I read her the book and she fell asleep for a few hours, then refused to go back to sleep, I guess I dozed off for a while and she went to sit in the window and across the street on the side of another building was a Jurassic World advertisement. My guess would be that her mind flashed back to that day because she fell onto the floor and didn't stop crying until the sun came back up," Owen continued, it was obvious how much his heart was breaking for his daughter.
"Okay, I'll talk to her and see what I can do," The therapist said before having Owen leave and (Y/N) come in.
"So, I heard you had your Dad read you that book," The therapist said trying to start a conversation.
She just nodded her head.
"I also heard you had a rough morning."
She nodded her head again, this time tears creeping into her eyes.
"Why did you go to the window?"
She shrugged her shoulders.
"What happened when you saw that advertisement?"
"I saw and experienced everything that happened that day but only things that happened with the Indominous," (Y/N) replied slowly, her voice sad and cracking.
"(Y/N), what you had was a flashback. When people experience something bad they either repress the memories or the memories just keep coming back. None of it's real, it may seem like it is but it's just a memory. It's okay to be scared, and I get why you're scared. I have to ask you a question and I want you to answer honestly. Do you want help?"
She nodded her head, tears streaming down her face.
"Why didn't you ask her help before?"
"I was too scared, I was afraid of what my Dad would think."
"You know he wants to help you right?" The therapist asked.
She nodded her head again.
"Okay, tonight, I want you to talk to him about what's going on in your head, what's scaring you, and whatever you wanna talk about," The therapist basically ordered.
She nodded her head again then she went back to the hotel room and stayed silent and tried to figure out what to say until it got dark. He had her back to her since he was doing something and she was sitting on the bed. Finally, she decided to talk about her biggest fear.
"Daddy?"