Chapter.2 Power?

Kyo Pov 

1 year Later. 

I punched a rock shattering it. Guy Sensei smiled. Over the year I have improved my Taijutsu. My Medical ninjutsu needs improvement. I'm able to heal someone but it takes a while. I have taken on more training on it in hopes of improving. 

"Good job" Guy Sensei gave me a thumbs up. 

I smiled. My training buddies are Guy Sensei and rock lee. 

I had no interest in Taijutsu until I met Rock Lee and Guy Sensei. I developed an interest after training with them over a period of time.  Their attitudes are contagious they make everything fun. 

____________

I walked out of the bakery carrying a small pouch of Custard Taiyaki

I help the backer around her small shop she in return lets me have small baches of sweets from time to time

I help the backer around her small shop she in return lets me have small baches of sweets from time to time.  I also help with shop and house repairs for her some other Villagers. it's a good source of money for me.  I do have money but making more is a good idea besides I also enjoy helping people out. 

The only people I help are those that didn't actively harass or talk about Naruto.   Naruto and I are best friends. We have been since childhood.  Speaking of which Naruto should be back soon. I forgot which mission he went on I think to the land of -

"Kyo!" The baker yelled running over to me. 

"What's wrong?" I question looking over at the red-headed blue-eyed lady no older than 20. I smiled as she came to a stop. 

"Here," She said handing me something. I examined the plastic bag "Its two cookie dough lattes" 

"Huh, You already give me too much as it is," I said she shook her head 

"As my unofficial adopted Child you are required to take what I give you," She said walking off 

"Thank you!" I called over at her.  

(What the bottles look like)

She is gonna turn me diabetic.   I do appreciate everything she does for me. Before Naruto, I had no one. 

I met her when I was walking around the streets lonely and hungry. She took me into her home and helped me. 

Naruto's mission was in the land of Waves I hope it was a success. 

I should go look for Naruto I'm sure he's back by now.  

I run off to Naruto's house. I rang the bell but nothing. Must be out. Oh well. 

I need to drop this stuff off at my place. 

I live 5 minutes from Naruto. I set the coffee in the fridge along with the Custard Taiyaki. 

I jumped 6 feet when a knock sounded at my door. 

I walked over opening it. a Ninja stood their "Lord Hokage wishes to speak with you" 

HUH!?