Chapter 6. Formal Challenge

I watched as Lee ran off  I followed him normally I wouldn't have but I'm curious about if he's wanting to Challenge Sasuke to a fight. I love watching him fight so. 

"Hey, you with the Additude hold on" I heard Lee say. Making me smile. Interesting  I stood behind the wall smirking He knows I'm here no need to hide but it makes it funnier. 

"What do you want," Sasuke said well rather called because Lee was at the top of the stairs. 

"I want to fight right here and right now," Lee said issuing a Formal Challenge to Sasuke. 

"You want to fight me here and now huh," Sasuke said. 

"Yes" Judging by the sound Lee jumped down. 

I leaned over the Balcony to watch him fight. I send a smile to Naruto who looked at me 

"My name is Rock Lee you said it is common courtesy for a Challenger to give his name first right  Sasuke Uchiha?" Lee asked pointing at him. 

I need a Fan that says Go Rock Lee on it to wave around. AHH Maybe with hearts. I fangirled slightly.  Oh well. I propped myself on my elbows against the Balcony smirking watching them. 

"Hmm So you know me," Sasuke said to Lee who got in a fighting stance. I know all to well due to countless training matches that I got my ass kicked in. 

"I challenge you everyone is always talking about eh Uchiha clan and how great they are I want to see if it's true I figured you would be a good test for me" Lee said "And also" Lee looked over at Sakura. 

I looked at her and glared. Lee why her of all people I could have handled anyone else not her. 

"Oh Sakura I love you" Lee said 

"WHAT THE HELL LEE!" I yelled at him from the balcony pointing at him. 

She started going on a ramble about his looks and how weird they are. 

"OH YEAH WELL YOU ARE  ATTRACTED TO A EMO SHUT IN THAT HAS HAIR THAT LOOKS LIKE A DUCKS ASS" I yelled at her Jumping down beside Lee Annoyed 

If it could lightning would form between our eyes as we Glared at each other. "HMPH!!!!" I turned away annoyed. 

Lee sent little Valintie kissed towards her. She avoided almost all of them. 

"Lee...your....Never mind" I said Jelusly setting in quickly. 

"Hey keep your creepy little Valintes to your self I was Dogeing for my life there" Sakura yelled. 

"Wow that's sad if that was a lot of effort to doge," I said looking at her. 

"You don't have to be so Negative Sakura," Lee said. "Kyo when did you get here" Lee asked making me blush 

"The whole time," I said Wait a damn minute "Hey did you think I wouldn't notice you being gone," I said pulling on his ear. 

"OW OW No sorry" Lee said as I pulled his ear. 

"You've heard of the Uchiha clan yet you're challenging me you might be more Phsco than you look," Sasuke said. "You want to know more about my clan then I'll teach you the hard way," he said 

Lee smirked getting ready.    

"Go get em Lee" I said moving away from him and appearing beside Naruto who jumped. 

"So fast," Naruto said "Weird" He followed up Making me grimace. 

 "HOLD IT" Naruto called pissed "I get him first"