Chapter 12. Pass/Fight

Kyo pov. 

I groaned as we walked into the Tower.  2 days until the end of this part of the exam hope Nauto passes. 

"As someone who just passed you don't seem happy," Lee said. At this point, I have given our extra earth scrolls to other people so they could pass. We made it to a room. 

"I'm plenty happy," I said in annoyance. 

I looked at the writing on the wall. 

"If Qualitys of heaven are your desire acquire wisdom to take your mind tighter if earthly quality are what you lack train your body and prepare to attack when heaven and earth are opened to gether the perilous path will become  Righteous forever this......I have no clue what that word is guides us today" I said looking at it. 

"Huh," The others said looking at me. 

"So what does that mean," Tenten asked me 

"um....Do we open the scrolls?" I asked them looking at my team members  

"What if it's a trap," Neji asked me making me look at him. Hmm. Anko said we could open them at the tower. 

"Open them together," I said "It can't be a trap proctor Anko basically told us to" I said the others rose a brow "Remeber" 

I watched as Neji and Lee prepared to open the scrolls. I looked at the contents 

"A man" I said looking at it weirdly tilting my head

"Mmm a person" Lee said reading it as well. 

"A summoning Justu trow them" Tenten yelled as smoke came out of the scrolls.  

I watched as a figure popped out of the scrolls. Freaking me out. I watched as a Chunin appeared. He started explaining how us not looking at the scrolls was a good thing. 

The writing stands for 

Heaven mind 

Earth body 

If you lack knowledge train your mind but if you lack strength train your body. Combine the two and it makes missions even suicidal ones easier.  

The missing character is for chunin us. well if we become chunin. 

"AHHH!" I yelled in relief...jumping around in circles happy. 

Tenten laughed at me. 

____________________________________

We are all gathered looking at the 3rd Hokage, off the side is Chunin and behind the 3rd Hokage is our sensei.  

"First of all congratulations of finishing the second exam," Anko said to us.

"If you guys say anything about me getting my ass kicked," I said looking at Guy Sensei.. Tenten giggled at me. 

 I looked at Senseis Rival. Hm. interesting to say the least. 

Naruto's team passed, all-rookie Nine passed, Gaara's team passes those sound ninja assholes passed. 

23 people survived this WOW

"Alright now pay attention" Anko yelled at us "Lord Hokage is gonna explain the 3rd exam to you" Anko yelled at us. 

That old Geezer. 

He cleared his throat"First before I tell you what the 3rd exam entail let me explain something about the test its self listen closely Im going to tell you the true purpose of these exams" 

To kill us duh....Well Im sure theirs a true purpose but we almost died. 

"why do you think we hold these exams in conjunction with our allies  to raise the ability levels of the shinobi and to increase friendship between Allie Nations to be sure but it important you understand its true meaning," He said fixing his hat "the exams are so to speak the representation the battle between Allie nations," Lord 3rd said