Chapter. 7 Shy and Written Exam?

Kyo pov. 

"WHAAAA" I cried "I don't wanna anymore," I said hiding behind Lee as he opened the door to reveal a lot of scary-looking Ninja.

"KYO" Lee Said as I hugged his back freaking out "I can't walk with you holding on to me," He said trying to peel me off like a cat.

"WAA AH" I cried more when Lee tried to pull me off him. Lee gave up with a groan.

"That's our teammate alright," Tenten said walking over looking at me in disappointment "You couldn't hold out 10 minutes."  

"TenTen," I said Switching to hugging her hiding from looking at people. 

"Your shyness never fails to surprise me," Neji said "Normally your hiding behind Guy Sensei or Tenten"  

"A group of 4" Someone whispered. 

Well, you see formally only groups of 3 are allowed to take the exam but an Exception was made for my group because of well...Me.  Well, that's not to boost my ego but Guy Sensei has a group of 4 Genin so they allowed all of us to take the Exam with him arguing his point. I can rely on him.

"But Tenten you know I get shy meeting new people," I said still hugging her as he sat at an empty desk. 

"Aw I know you act like a cat when you meet new people kinda cute but also sad," She said patting me on the head. I moved away from her looking around the room. I laid my head on the desk. 

"Naptime," I said "Watch over me Tenten" 

"Alright," Tenten said.  

I soon fell asleep.  

I growled waking up hearing Tenten gasp.  I look up to see a Naruto on the desk above me looking dead at me. 

"I'll kill you naruto," I said looking at him. 

"KYO Why are you sleeping here" Naruto yelled at me. 

"Cute" Someone yelled smacking Naruto causing him to fall directly into my chest. Face first into my boobs. Unfrotantly or rather fortunately in any other situation me and Tenten have the same amount of Cleavage well I have a tiny bit more. Naruto still had his face in my chest. 

"KYO" Lee yelled not knowing what to do. 

"Naruto.... are you done getting a faceful of cleavage yet," I said 

TenTen pushed him off the desk onto the floor. "YOU little!!!" 

I placed a X over my chest with my arms Blushing.  

"What a perv," Ino said looking at naruto on his butt. 

"I didn't mean to Kyo you gotta believe me" Naruto yelled. 

"Tsk whatever piss off," I said embarrassed.  

"AHHH!!!" Naruto yelled falling back to the bottom with the other Rookies. 

"MHHHP," I said sitting back down pissed. "Not a word about this ever again," I said to my teammates. 

Time passed I looked down to use Naruto talking to some random dude. I can't hear what he is saying. I rolled my eyes. Kiba and Ino are down their I'm not gonna go near that shit show. 

"Hey Kyo this brings back memories right," Tenten said trying to make conversation. 

"Yeah we actually sat next to each other," I said looking over to where we used to sit. 

"Little Kyo was so cute" Tenten said 

"Huh, Was?" I asked earning a Laugh from her She attacked me with a Nuggy Lee chuckled at us.