Chapter 4

Chapter Four: Tamina
Last night was amazing like always, we worked, got food, and like clockwork ended up in bed together. Right now I'm fixing up my hair before I go and meet the girls in the gym. I zipped up my jacket and looked at Edge peacefully sleeping, I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Baby I'm going to work out with the girls. I love you, call me if you need anything"

I pecked his lips again turning around to grab the room key before I was pulled down and found myself underneath him. He kissed and nipped at my neck making me giggle, he smiled and kissed me passionately.

"Ok baby girl. I love you too and I'll see you down there in a few. The boys are making me work out with them today"

"Ok babe don't hurt yourself"

"The only reason I'll get hurt is if I can't get you off my mind"

I felt his hand tuck at the zipper of my jacket making me grip his wrist stopping him before he could pull it down.

"1. Good stay thinking about me and 2. Hand's off Mr. we have people waiting on us"

"Yes Ma'am"

I smiled and got up grabbing my phone then suddenly I felt a hard smack on my ass making me jump.

"Ouch babe that hurt"

He came up behind me and gently rubbed it. He kissed my cheek before finally letting me go.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't help myself. You better get going before Nia ends up outside our door"

We laughed and kissed before I left the room and headed to the elevator texting Nia letting her know I'm on my way. The elevator arrived, just as the doors opened Nia popped out pulling me into the elevator.

"Girl I was just coming to get you"

"I know. I just texted you though"

"Yeah I thought you were lying"

"Ohh that hurts"

"Not my fault. Edge has kept you occupied over the past few days, I miss having my sissy around"

"Lina I'm always here for you"

"I know but there is something I need to tell you"

The elevator dinged and we headed out into the lobby. She has to tell me something, I wonder what it is. I watched her as she walked in front of me, I observed as her body language was completely different. She wasn't wearing her normal workout clothes. Instead, she was wearing a baggy jumper with sweats.

"Lina stop, what's wrong. You're not wearing your usual style of workout clothes; your body language is giving off different vibes"

She stopped and turned back looking at me with teary eyes. I hugged her tight hearing her softly sob as she buried her head in the crook of my neck. Instead of going to the gym, we went back to her room, I texted the girls letting them know that we wouldn't be making it to today's session. Once we got back to her room she laid down on the bed as I sat next to her.

"What's going on sis?"

I rubbed her back as she took a deep breath laying her head on my lap. I gently massaged her head pulling as she calmed down.

"I think Trin should be here for this"

"Ok let me give her a call"

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts and found Trin's number.