Chapter 9

Three weeks later:

The group had returned from their mini-vacation which contained a lot of partying, exploring, and a romantic proposal. Tamina and Edge were backstage getting ready for the show. Upon their return to work, they received compliments and congratulations from their co-workers. 

Their relationship was never hidden in the first place which meant they were very public with their status yet very private. Edge was on his way to find his fiance as he wanted to make a plan of where to meet after her match. He headed into catering seeing the twins at the entrance.

Edge:

"Hey Guys"

"What up Uce"

"Is Tamina in there?"

"Yeah she's talking to big Uce"

I nodded and headed in going straight over to Tamina and Roman. I kissed her cheek and greeted Roman taking a seat beside Tamina. As they continued their conversation I saw Nia coming in with Naomi, the twins soon followed and sat with us. I watched as Nia and Naomi fought over making another TikTok as the twins ate grapes enjoying the argument.

"So Edge have you guys started wedding planning?"

I looked at Tamina who slouched into me making me smile. I nodded my head as Roman smiled looking at his cousin who sat admiring her ring. Nothing makes these boys happier than seeing Tamina smile.

"We want to have the wedding in Samoa"

"That sounds amazing"

"Yeah I've never been and we want all f you to be there of course"

Tamina then sat up and handed them all their personal invitations. Trust me three weeks after proposing we got right into the wedding planning that's why their invitations were already made. I smiled as Roman chuckled looking at Tamina as she smiled at him, he pulled her into a hug as the twins joined in.

I smiled and took a quick picture because why not. After a few minutes of catching up with everyone even though we spent an entire month together, nothing beats family especially this one.

Tamina and I headed out into the hallway. I held her hand as we walked down the hall. I smiled at the thought of knowing soon I'll be able to call her my wife.

"So Mamas what should we do after work?"

"Get some dinner and head home"

"Sounds good. A relaxing night at home, just the two of us"

"Let's not speak too soon. The last time you said that Nia and Braun ended up coming over and spending the weekend"

We laughed and headed to the gorilla just in time for my match against Seth. I know I thought the feud would be over but it clearly isn't. I kissed Tamina and headed out to the ring warned up and ready to go.

Tamina:

After the show Edge and I headed to the car and left the arena. I had already told Nia and Braun that we were heading home. We got some dinner and arrived home to see a car parked in our driveway.

"Are you expecting the girl's babe?"

"No. Are you expecting any of the guys?"

He shook his head as we both got out of the car. As we walked past the car we heard the door open then shut. I turned around to see Beth standing there looking at me and Edge. 

"Look who we have here. My good for nothing ex-husband and the bitch who picked up my sloppy seconds"

I was ready to beat this woman's ass but Edge had a tight grip of my wrists knowing very well I would risk getting arrested. I calmed down a bit but seeing that sly smirk on her face made my blood boil.

"Mamas calm down. She isn't worth it"

I nodded and stepped aside as he stepped in front of me.

"What do you want Beth?"

"I heard you two are getting married"

"That is none of your concern"

"It very much is, that bitch is going to be around my daughters and.."

"Tamina is not a bitch, you clearly have that name written all over you and the girls love her so it doesn't matter what you think. As long as the girls love her we shouldn't be having to deal with you, so if you don't mind it's time for you to leave"

He turned and kissed me passionately bringing me inside the house, locking the door, and smiling at me. The look on his face is the exact same look he has when he wants something.

"Dinner first, fun later"

"O..okay"

That was all I could say, this man has me wrapped around his finger that no matter the situation I can never say no. We sat down and ate our dinner as we watched a few movies before heading to the bedroom.

You already know what went down no need to explain;)