Chapter 5

Chapter Five: Nia
Today was the day for us to go on the family vacation. I got the results from my doctor and well in the next few months, we could be seeing a mini Braun or a mini-me running around. I still haven't told Braun; I just don't know how to tell him no doubt he will be an amazing father but I'm just not sure whether or not we are both ready for this. As we waited for Ro and Edge to arrive I started feeling sick, I ran past Braun and into the bathroom to throw up.

"Babe are you ok?"

"I'm fine Braun d... don't worry"

I couldn't stop throwing up. Man, this morning sickness is a bitch, I continuously throw up, I have to pee every 5 minutes, my feet and back hurt, my hormones are all over the place and not to mention all the cravings. Being pregnant is the worst even though I am creating human life inside me pregnancy is still a bitch. Afterward, I finally got done throwing up, I cleaned up, brushed my teeth, and open the door seeing Braun standing in front of me.

"Is there something you want to tell me?"

"I um I don't know what you're talking about"

I went to walk past him and was met face to face with Tamina. I laughed breathlessly as she looked at me with her arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To get some water"

I smiled hoping she would buy my excuse but to no surprise, she laughed and gave me a bottle of water.

"Now none of us are going anywhere until you tell Braun the truth"

She pushed Braun and I into the bathroom locking the door from the outside. I sigh and look at Braun as he leaned back against the door. He crossed his arms and cleared his throat.

"Well I suggest you start talking babe, especially if you want to go on this trip"

I sigh and hug him, he wrapped his arms around me holding me close making me smile and less nervous.

"Ok well, you know how I've been sorta avoiding you and basically isolating myself in a separate bedroom?"

"Yeah?"

"How do I put this? Um in a few months we could be welcoming a third human being into the world"

"A third human being?"

"Mhm"

"Wait are you trying to tell me that your pregnant?"

"Surprise"

I looked at him as he displayed a blank expression on his face. Then I felt myself being lifted off the floor as he kissed and hugged me. I giggled as his beard tickled my neck.

"You have no idea how happy I am right now. But why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I was scared. I didn't know how you would take it"

"Well, this has just made my life a whole lot better. Now let's get out of here"

I smiled and pecked his lips as he knocked on the door signaling Mina to let her know we were ready to come out. Within two seconds she unlocked and opened the door rolling her eyes at us.

"Now was that so hard Nia?"

"Oh hush and let's get going"

She laughed and walked out the door with Edge as Braun grabbed out bags heading out to the van. As Braun helped me in I immediately saw balloons and bouquets of roses.