The Diamond Widow

I stood their in front of the window, I cross my arm as a white guy with red, orange hair looked at me and smiled

"This is Diamond Widow,she's called that in space due to her for being a assassin and a outlaw... but her real name is Y/N L/N Once a... what was it? Y/N.... A avenger?" He started to laugh with the guy behind him. "
"Chaotic Force... where the fuck did you get avenger?"

"shut it whiskers... anyway. It says...

  She was once a little girl, human? Pfft how?"

Turning into a memory as they talk

At 5 years old:
After her father died from a heart tumor, in the hospital. He told her to hold her, that everything will be okay, dying in her arms. he left her 2 gifts that her uncle took away, she was left with her crazy uncle. She begged him to not die but a lot of people can't fight cancer, after her father passed away. Her uncle forced her into being a lab rat, doing stuff to her body ( not sexual ).  But once experiment went wrong 'putting the brains of a human into a animal.

5 year old you POV

"Uncle I don't wanna do this anymore... my body smells weird... smells like rotten food!" He dragged me along, I was put in some weird machine with a dead kitten. I bent down and held the kitten tightly "listen Y/N... I left you... your fathers gift on the table after I'm done. I'm nice"

I look up at him and he turn the machine on
-
3rd person POV

Her brain was transferred into the cat, but when she woke up, she turn to see her human body burnt and every time her uncle press the button she stayed in the cats body. The machine open, she grab the gifts and one was a black choker with diamond(s) on it and a present she wasn't allowed to open till she was 18 But the experiments didn't stop their. He did something to her one eye and was able to pass her genes from her human body to her cat body.

 He did something to her one eye and was able to pass her genes from her human body to her cat body

(You choose)

10 years later:

The girl's uncle did one experiment and when it became to much for the girl. She tap one of the buttons and made the lab smoke a sleeping gas that he used on her to make her pass out at night or when she got to annoying for him, she was able to escaped through the vents. Finally outside she started running into a forest.

10 year old you POV:

I ran on all floors into the forest, I hid my one eye with the hair I start growing from my head. I bump into a crate "Y/N?" I heard my uncle and quickly jump into the crate, hiding. I heard footsteps and felt the crate being lifted up. I tremble, whimpering a bit.

( time skip )

The crate got rip open, I cried even more and I was lifted up "what are you?" A gray humanoid women ask me, touching my ear "Y-Y/N..." she smiled.
-

3rd person POV

The female name Hydra adopted the little girl, calling her Widow. Making her train every single day and using her for small areas, training her how to hack, to kill and become a assassin/outlaw but the one gift, was taken from her by Hydra.

After 5 years of training ( 15 years old ) She changed her outlaw name to Diamond Widow, she train even more and after she turn 18, she stole something from Hydra - a diamond that she was supposed to get - a diamond that Hydra got back but DW ( sometimes your called that ) was still wanted by Hydra.

Back to the present

"She was arrested by getting in a fight with.... The mayors son? For what?" "He owed me money..." I tilt my head a bit with no emotion on my face "this is in here too.. you murdered his sister... hah!" "I didn't do that! I was framed, I was supposed to bring her to one area. I was her bodyguard and her brother killed her!"

"So the Mayors son paid you to be her body guard, he killed her and what?"

I sighed, rolling my eyes and put my middle finger up at him. He chuckle "get going"

What happen, William paid the girl half of the units to bring her to a area in the town and She left her their. Like she was told then after going to a bar she found out he shot her and She was framed. She went after him and fought in the street...
-

What you look like

( you can choose what your body type is but the colorful one is basically how you look and your at rocket's shoulder so everyone thinks you delicate)