A side quest ( 2 )

Side quest( 4 )

Peter POV

I tried to fix the ship but I'm not Rocket...
*snap*  hearing a stick break, I turn around to see Hydra "hey... Y/N gave me her coordinates, she was here last then she disappeared" "what?"

Hearing another snap, I point my gun out to see Hydra's ex men. "Shit..." she growled, shooting her with electricity and then I started to shoot by gun at them then I got shoot. The pain went through me, "fuck"

< time skip >

I woke up in a cell with Hydra "fuck... where are we?" I asked and Hydra sat their "in my old ship, they took my hair..."
I look up seeing she was bald "hahahaha!!! You look like mr. clean if he was a she!" "Okay professional ass, where is Y/N?"
"With her mother" "M/N?!" "Weird ass name.... *Hydra laugh* anyway, why didn't you take Y/N back to her mother" "cause she can squeeze into area's that a normal person couldn't"

-"captain..." I look over, seeing a scrawny looking guy "Kraglin?" "Hey quill, what are you doing here?" " I was left on a planet, what about you Kraglin?"

"I was accidentally left behind when Yondu's ship was destroyed... I came to help"

Kraglin unlock the cell, giving Hydra her hair she puts it on "let's go save Rocket" I said "why?" "So I can overpower him"

Hydra rolled her eyes "let's go"

Getting to the ship, we killed men on the way to the controls. They started jumping planets to M/N planet.
-

Side Quest ( part 5 )

Y/N and Rocket was beside each other, looking out, Rocket walked up to M/N "what are you exactly?" "I'm a celestial, my handsome fella" Y/N growled a bit towards the commit she said towards Rocket "so your like a goddess?" "God honey, I'm not a ess cuz it makes me less" she giggled walking away, Y/N squint her eyes, glaring at her mother.
-

In Y/N's room, Rocket was trying to get through to Quill. Y/N shook her head "this will be all mine... pfft"

"I think we should leave.... Something doesn't feel right here Y/n" "what? But your the one that told me to come here... now you wanna leave"

Y/N POV

I stood their, glaring at Rocket. Holding Groot. "Why are you trying to take this away from me?"
"I'm not trying..."

"She is my mother, She's blood."
"You have blood on Earth and you never wanted to return there." He mumbled
"Again, you made me come here! And Earth is the place where my father died in front of me." I snapped
"No, it's because that place is real, and this is a fantasy."

"This is real! I'm only 10% human, remember?"
"That's the 10% I'm worried about." He takes Groot away from me

"Oh, I get it. You're jealous... because you don't have family and I do! You want everyone miserable like you"
"Your so fucking annoying! I am going outside to see if I can reach Quill"

Rocket walks away with Groot, I sighed looking away outside to the planet's surface.

I touch my choker a bit, messing with the diamonds I had on their from my father.

After a bit I hum a song to myself, the door open. I look over to see my mother "are you alright my dear? I saw your pet walk out with that stupid looking tree" "yeah and that tree isn't stupid" I continue to hum, mother sat next to me "is that... 'this dance' by Scott Thomas... you know that's for a wedding"

I nod at her "yes... my father use to sing it to me, how'd you know?" "Your father use to sing that to me when I was pregnant.."
-

( A/N: im gonna go to Rocket, because it'll make sense )

Rocket walk up to the robot "Hmm..." he trips the robot and it fell, the head opens up, Rocket plays around with the robots head and robot jolts up "M/N has a plan to take over Y/N, M/N got exactly what she wanted!!"

Rocket POV

"We got to tell the others!" I got up, grabbing Groot's pot. We both ran as the Robot followed behind me, we all got to Gamora and Drax, Drax ran up. Pinning the robot to the wall "what were those bones in the cave!?!" "That's her children!" "How?" They ran out of the room.

All that was left was a empty pot.
-

Y/N and M/N was walking side by side "Everything around us, including the rodent... Everything is temporary. We are forever." "Doesn't 'forever' get lonely?"

"Not if you have a purpose, Y/N... which is why you're here. I told you how all those years ago... I had an unceasing impulse to find life. But what I did not tell you was how, when I finally did find it... it was all so... disappointing. And that is when I came... to a profound realization. My innate desire to seek out other life... was not so that I could walk among that life. Y/N... I have found meaning."

M/N touch Y/N, make her see the unimaginable "I see it...."
-

"We need to get off this planet, now!" Rocket says, seeing Groot on his shoulder, he was shocked but still had to run to save Y/N.