Final battle

Gamora opens the bridge's door and she along with Peter, Drax and Groot enter and Peter shoots Ronan with Rocket's super cannon

Smoke fades from, not seeing Ronan

Drax smile "You did it!" suddenly Ronan rises and uses the power of his warhammer to throw the group aside, Drax rushes towards Ronan but Ronan grabs him by the throat and holds him up "I was mistaken, I do remember your family. Their screams were pitiful. I..."

"Aaaahhhhh!" Rocket was seen holding Y/N under him. He crashes the Milano into the bridge. seemingly destroys Ronan, hitting both Drax And Ronan, Rocket passed out, Peter walked up to both of them. Grabbing Rocket, Y/N ran out. "Dad!!!" She sees Drax passed out, she tried to drag him but her body's so small. Gamora walks over, Ronan ship was falling, Groot smiled. Knowing he had to do something
the group then huddles together as the ship starts to plummet, Groot forms a giant nest around the group to keep them shielded.

"No!!" Y/N says, holding Drax head on her lap. Trying to reach over to Groot, he smiles at her and she put her hand down.

Rocket got up, going up to Groot "No, Groot! You can't, you'll die. Why are you doing this? Why?" Rocket tears started to develop, looking up at Groot.
Groot gently touch Rocket

"We are Groot."

The ship crashes, Everyone in the group has survived the crash except Groot, who is now a pile of twigs strewn all about, Rocket holds a bunch of the twigs in his hand in sadness. Y/N comes over to him, placing her head on his shoulder "I called him a idiot Y/N.."

Just then, Ronan emerges from the ship's wreckage. Rocket turns to face him, pushing Y/N behind him "YOU KILLED GROOT!!!!!!!" He yelled, furiously rushes towards him. Ronan blasts Rocket aside with a Concussive Blast, Y/N dodge Rocket's body. Ronan then presents himself to the populace of Xandar.

"Behold! Your Guardians of the Galaxy! What fruit have they wrought? Only that my father and his father shall finally know vengeance. People of Xandar, the time has come to rejoice and renounce your paltry gods! Your salvation is at hand."

Ronan chants in Kree and prepares to use his warhammer to destroy Xandar.

Peter stands up "Ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier. Ooh-oo child, things'll get brighter." to Ronan "Listen to these words." he starts singing again "Ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier. Ooh-oo child, things'll get brighter." Now bring it down hard!" he starts dancing as he continues to sing ""Some day, we'll get it together and we'll get it...""

"What are you doing?" Ronan ask with confusion

"Dance-off, bro. Me and you." as Peter dances he holds his hand out to Gamora "Gamora." Gamora shakes her head "Subtle. Take it back." Peter continues to dance, as Y/N slowly walks over to peter, Peter scoops Y/N up with a shriek and dance with her

"What are you doing?" He asked again more angrier

"I'm distracting you, you big turd blossom."

Rocket and Drax appear beside Ronan who use the super cannon to destroy the warhammer which frees the Infinity Stone, Peter put Y/N down, running to Drax, they watch as both Ronan and Peter go to grab it

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Gamora and Y/N yell

Peter grabs the stone which then begins to destroy him. Ronan watches in delight.

"PETER!!!!!!!
TAKE MY HAND!!!!!!!"

As he turns to Gamora, he has a flash back to when his mother asked him to take her hand on her death bed.

Meredith Quill: "Take my hand, Peter."
Peter Quill: "Mom."

"TAKE MY HAND!!!!!!!!!!!" With tears in his eyes, he finally does it. Gamora is also affected by the energy surge.
Ronan continues watching as they will both seemingly share the same fate.

Y/N ran up, grabbing onto Peter.

"No!!! Y/N!" Drax runs up "that's to much power for her small body" he tells Rocket. Drax hugs her, trying to get more of the power. Y/N left her hand out to Rocket and Rocket grabs it, making them all scream in pain. With the power from the stone spread between them, their damage is temporarily mitigated

Making Ronan surprise "YOU'RE MORTAL! HOW!?"

"You said it yourself, bitch. We're the Guardians of the Galaxy." Peter says,
Ronan tries to impale him with the pole of his Warhammer, but Peter then re-directs the Power Stone's surge at him. The Kree's body can't contain the stone's energy for more than a quarter of a minute before exploding. Peter and Gamora then quickly seal the orb shut to contain the stone before its energy can continue destroying them. He turns to look at Gamora, at the same time Yondu and his men with Hydra following them show up.

"Well, well, well. Quite the light show." Yondu chuckles "Ain't this sweet. But you got some business to attend to before all the nookie-nookie starts."

"Peter, you can't. Peter."

"You gotta reconsider this, Yondu. I don't know who you're selling this to, but the only way the universe can survive is if you give it to the Nova Corps." Peter tries to convince Yondu
"I may be as pretty as an angel, but I sure as hell ain't one. Hand it over, son." reluctantly Pete gives the orb to Yondu, who laughs and turns to leave with his men

"Yondu." Yondu faces Peter again "Do not open that orb. You know that, right? You've seen what it does to people."

Yondu chuckles to himself and walks off as Yondu, Hydra and his men take off in their ship they look down at Peter

"Yeah, Quill turned out okay. It's probably good we didn't deliver him to his dad like we was hired to do."
"Yeah, that guy was a jackass. So Hydra.. what's your part in all this?"

She turn to him "I was hired to bring Y/N to her mother, I'm glad I didn't"

Back to the group

"He's gonna be so pissed when he realizes I switched out the orb on him."
Peter holds the orb containing the stone in his hand and Gamora chuckles
"He was gonna kill you, Peter."
"Oh, I know. But he was about the only family I had." "No. He wasn't."
-

Rocket sat next to Y/N, holding Groot's pile of twigs crying when Drax sits next to him and strokes his head to comfort him, surprisingly. He allows it, he start to cry less, grabbing Y/N hand "Y-Y/N... why did you... why did you touch Peter next? You could of died" Rocket stuttered a bit, Drax looked over at her "because, he's family.... We are family" she kiss his cheek.