Not a 'the end'

At Hydra's funeral, the Guardians and Kraglin are surrounding Hydra's body, surrounded her body was the stuff she stole or bought. Even a picture of her and Y/N, smiling together

"At the beginning, I always thought... she was gonna eat me. But when I lost my father, I never thought I'd have a family, I was traveling around space.. trying to fill up that damn void of this missing pieces, stealing and taking whatever I wanted... all that was truly missing was a family... I never thought Hydra... could be my mom... but it was the little acts I should of seen at first before all this. Hydra teaching me how the birds and bees work, every month a girl goes through something... through the training and through the pain... I gain a mother..." Y/N place her hand on Hydra's "I made a family, I gain a dad through Drax but my dumbass didn't see a mother till a whole ass planet wanted to destroy my family..."

Y/N shut the coffin and Patrick open the door to space, bringing the box with them. Y/N shot the box with flame and watch her slowly turn to flames, a whole bunch of ships came forth.

Y/N POV

"What's going on?" I look over

"I called Yondu to pick Kraglin up and told him what Hydra did" "he brought everyone... even Hydra's old team"

I started to tear up, Arms wrapped around me, I look over to see Rocket hug me from behind with Groot sitting on his shoulder, I rub my cheek "when did Groot start walking?" I asked, Rocket laugh "still the type to change topics, just a few minutes ago. When you were fighting a whole planet"

He kissed my cheek and I chuckle lovingly. Leaning into his embrace.

( months skips )

We got peters ship back

I help taught Groot how to walk, me and Rocket grew closer, laughing. Stealing, having fun. 'I know one thing, never take people for granted'

Gamora and I got closer to, telling me about her past, we grew on each other 'the toughest people can have a heart'

Drax and I actually went to a "daughter and me" dance on one of the planets, he really opened up 'The biggest person can be the softest'

Peter and I didn't get along well but we are family. We became more like siblings then friend, 'but I forget... he has a soft spot for fluffy stuff and music. He still loves Gamora... they're different but she looks at him like he is a idiot but deep down Gamora likes him'

The golden robot I put a picture up on the wall, found it in space, she wasn't a robot before M/N. She was human but M/N took her apart and made her into a object that only take orders, thanks to Rocket. She was helped.
-

I was sitting beside Rocket when we heard ringing, Peter answered to a Sovereign queen "hello their, my name is Queen Ayesha, the Sovereign citizens need your help... it's an emergency"

"You got it" Peter says, flying to our next destination.