Tne end of the quests

Hydra and Peter got to the planet.

Hydra POV

I fell on the floor beside Peter "What the hell you doing, boy?" I scream, I stood up.

"I could tell by how you talked about him... this M/N is bad news. We're here to save Y/N and Rocket"

"For what? Huh? For honor? For love?"

"No, I wanna save Rocket so I can prove I'm better than him! I can hold this over him forever, Saving his lover. Hah"

I growled "your just like him" "shut up" "worse. Your both like me, proving to OTHERS YOUR BETTER THEN THEM, stealing stuff that ain't yours. Getting drunk and doing stupid shit! Your even in love with Gamora, and you don't have the balls to say anything!" "Shut up!" "Why? Because little orphan boy got abducted by Yondu and beaten to do shit that he didn't want to" "seriously chick, shut up"

"Just like my own damn parents who threaten to eat me, their own little baby, into slavery by my parents! Getting beaten I know who you are, boy...because you're me."

Quill looked down sadly "what kind of a pair are we? You, me and Rocket"
"The kind that's about to go fight a planet and save Y/N, I reckon."
"All right, okay! Good..." pauses for what he just heard "Wait. Fight a what?"
-

Y/N stood their, looking into eternity. Smiling "it's beautiful"
"The only problem is A single Celestial doesn't have enough power for such an enterprise. But two Celestials... Well, now, that just might do."

M/N walk around Y/N "Out of all my labors... the most beguiling was... attempting to graft my DNA with that of another species. I hoped the result of such a coupling would be enough... to power the Expansion. I had Hydra deliver some of them to me. It broke the Ravager code, but I compensated her generously... and to ease her conscience, I said I'd never hurt them. I mean, that was true. They never felt a thing. But one after the other, they failed me. Not one of them carried the Celestial genes. Until you, Y/N. Out of all my spawn... only you carried the connection to the light." "What?" "Your not the only one that shared space in my body... I gave birth to 100 baby's in one day by different species to get someone like me"

- basically, she was a sperm collector. Had sex over 100 times and just like a cat or dog, she had multiple babies-

"For the first time in my existence... I am truly not alone!" notices that Y/N had a sad expression "What is it, my daughter?"  "My friends...." "You see, that's the mortal in you, Y/N..." "Yes."

"We are beyond such things."
"Yes." "Now..."

"But my father... You said you loved my  father" Y/N said, still upset.
"And that I did. My ocean shark who knew all the words to every song that came over the radio, every dance I loved. I returned to Earth to see him three times. And I knew if I returned a fourth...i'd never leave. The Expansion...the reason for my very existence, would be over. So, I did what I had to do But..... it broke my heart that I killed your father by giving him heart cancer"

After hearing this, she snaps out of her trance. "what?" "Now, now, all right...I know that sounds bad."
In a silent fit of rage, Y/M shoots M/N repeatedly with her Guns.

"who... ...IN THE HELL you think you are!?"  "YOU KILLED MY DAD!" Y/N screams

"I tried...SO HARD...to find the form that best SUITED YOU...

She mockingly morphs into Rocket to make her feel bad  "..and this is the thanks I get?" Going back to what your mom looks like "You really need to grow up!" She then impales Y/N with a blue energy tentacle to extract her celestial powers from her to activate the seedlings.