Prision

I walk inside after my 'shower' putting on a small yellow shirt and pants, I walk past all the different aliens

"Psst pssst here kitty kitty" "I got catnip" "she isn't gonna make it past the day"

I continue to walk even when they're 'cat calling' me, it piss me off. A huge blue guy came up to me, grabbing my tail "mmm... I'm gonna turn you into my pet" I growled, turning around.

Drax POV

I saw a ugly creature pulling on a raccoons tail? I am not totally sure. I came closer "mmm... I'm gonna turn you into my pet" she turn around, growling at him. Getting in her face, she drop her sleeping bag and did a round kick ( roundhouse kick (also known as round kick or a turning kick )
At the blue guy, throwing him back.

He started to cry "listen here! Just because I'm small doesn't mean I don't know how to kick someone's ass. Even if their 10x taller then me!" The small raccoon creature ( he doesn't know what a cat is ) grab her sleeping bag and left.

"We'll have to kill her" one guy said, I got up and went after her slowly. Seeing that she's sharing a room with me.
-

Back to you

I stood in the room, trying to figure out to escape. I heard footsteps getting close and quickly turn, hiding beside the doorway. A huge alien humanoid walked in, he has various scarring patterns on his body and have a muddier green complexion on him, he turn, I quickly attack his legs. Doing a low kick ( A low kick is a kick in which the attacker uses their leg to strike the opponent's lower body with the shinbone or foot)

Turning my body quickly and he tumble. I jump on him "whoa, hey. I'm sorry, did I scare you?" He question and I got off of him "sorry..." I mumble, he stood up laughing, his laugh was loud and it made me smile "I'm Drax the destroyer" "Diamond Widow Or DW" he sat on the bed "your strong, you remind me of my daughter, you look weak but your strong, I can see it" I smile, sitting beside him as the door shuts. "Diamond... I can see the strength through your eye ( cuz you hide the other eye ) and your movements when you fight"

I chuckle "thanks Drax...." I look up at him then started choking on my words, Draws awkwardly tap my back "I'm sorry, my words were ugly weren't they... I thought the raccoons I eat had tougher skin" I laugh, he looked at me.
"No... you remind me of my father but I'm not a raccoon, I'm a cat" we both looked at each other for a while, he hugged me softly. Then let go, laying down, I laid beside his head and fell asleep on the pillow. 

A day past

I sat on Drax shoulder, hearing new meat is coming. I jump from his shoulder and saw 4 new people. I didn't recognize the raccoon but I knew the petty thief name Peter Quill who calls himself 'Starlord', a Flora colossi those are tree-like beings who have their own language that is almost impossible to understand, then I turn to see Gamora Zen, a beautiful green women who is a Zehoberei assassin but one creature. A actual raccoon, I haven't seen one since I was in the Milky Way.

The men and women prisoners were threatening Gamora as she walks, Quill continue to walk. The prisoner that attacked me on my first day, technically yesterday got in his face

"Check out the new meat. I'm gonna slather you up in Gunavian jelly, and go to town..." He says, I started to walk up, growling but the tree went up his nose and lift him up quite easily.
The raccoon step up "Let‟s make something clear. This one here is our booty! You wanna get to him, you go through us! Or, more accurately, we go through you" the tree puts the blue guy down, the raccoon steps over him and the tree step over him, Peter chuckled awkwardly "I'm with them" he walks over the blue guy.

I lean against a poll, watching them. My tail swayed side to side and the raccoon gave me a double look. Peter stop "rocket.. come on" 'so the raccoon is name Rocket?' I wave lightly to the tree "I am groot" "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you groot" "I am Groot" "no I'm a cat actually"

Rocket came up to me "you can understand him?" "Yeah, even though he doesn't speak like you and me, he vocabulistics is limited to "I" and "am" and "Groot". Exclusively in that order." I chuckle and his jaw drop "I didn't even know anyone can..." "Diamond, where are you?" I walk away quickly, seeing Drax. I jump on his shoulder and we walk away.

> time skip <

I woke up to Drax getting out of bed "Stay here Diamond" I scuff and followed behind him secretly. I saw Gamora being captured by the other prisoners, they walk by a guard "Take her down to the showers. It‟ll be easier to clean up the blood down there." The guard said, I gasp.

Walking behind them, stopping at the showers. I saw Drax walks in, I stayed in the door frame "do you know who I am?" "Your Drax the destroyer" "And you know why they call me this."
"You slayed dozens of Ronan‟s minions."

Drax walks up to Gamora
"Ronan murdered my wife, Ovette, and my daughter, Camaria. He slaughtered them where they stood. And he laughed!" I gasp, hearing those words... he lost his daughter and wife..

"Quill" I turn around seeing Peter and Rocket stand their

"Her life is not yours to take. He killed my family. I shall kill one of his in return." Drax put a knife up at her throat, the prisoner shook "Of course, Drax. Here, I..."

Quill push me to the side a bit "hey!" I snap "Quill! What are you doing?" Rocket asked
-

Rocket stood beside Diamond Widow, Gamora was able to unarmed the two prisoners and put the knife up to Drax "I'm no family to Ronan or Thanos. I'm your only hope at stopping him." Drak unarm her and pin her "Woman, your words mean nothing to me!"

DW step forward "Drax don't" "Diamond, please go back to the cell" I shook my head "no.. please listen to... the" chuckles "LordStar" "StarLord" I laugh, making Peter sigh.

"But anyway... if killing Ronan is truly your sole purpose, I don't think this is the best way to go about it." Peter said, Drak looks at him confused "Are you not the man this wench attempted to kill?" He question.

"Well, I mean, she's hardly the first woman to try and do that to me. Look, this is from a smoking-hot Rajak girl.
Stabbed me with a fork. Didn't like me skipping out on her at sunrise. I got, right here, a Kree girl tried to rip out my thorax. She caught me with this skinny little" he continued, DW look at Rocket confused and he shrugged. As Peter continued poking out his scars "A'askavariian who worked in Nova Records. I was trying to get information. You ever see an A'askavariian? They have tentacles,
and needles for teeth.If you think I'm seriously interested in that, then...You don't care. But here's the point. She betrayed Ronan."

He points to Gamora "He's coming back for her. And when he does, that's when you..." he makes a slicing his neck motion with his hand, Drak looked confused "Why would I put my finger on his throat?"

"What?" Peter asked "No, it's a symbol. This is a symbol for you slicing his throat." He smirked

"I would not slice his throat. I would cut his head clean off."

"It's a general expression for you killing somebody. You've heard of this. You've seen this, right?" He ask the other prisoner "- You know what that is."

The prisoner nodded "Yeah. Yeah." When Peter turn back to Drak, the prisoner shook his head "no no" making Peter sigh, DW started to chuckle, shaking her head

"What I'm saying is, you want to keep her alive. Don't do his work for him." Peter finally finishes, Drak stood their for a bit then finally released Gamora

POV You

Drak sighed, he looks at the knife he took from the prisoner "I like your knife. I'm keeping it." Drak walks past him, I lift my arm and he grabs it, putting me on his shoulder. I look back at the prisoner and he looks down sadly "that was my favorite knife"

As we walk through the hallway "why did you not listen" "cause.. you were gonna do something bad and that's not you" we go back into our cell