I dont know what to title this. Lol

3rd person POV
"Heads up! We're inbound." Y/N says, sitting next to Rocket. they all watch as they head towards Knowhere which looks like a giant severed-head

"Woh." Peter says
"What is it?" Drax asked

"It's called Knowhere." Gamora says "The severed head of an ancient celestial being. Be wary headed in, rodent. There are no regulations whatsoever here. Hundreds of years ago, the Tivan Group sent workers in to mine the organic matter within the skull. The bone, brain tissue, spinal fluid. All rare resources, highly valued in black markets across the galaxy. It's dangerous and illegal work, suitable only for outlaws."

the group walking around in the streets of Knowhere

"Well, I come from a planet of outlaws. Billy the Kid, Bonnie and Clyde and John Stamos." Peter says, Y/N walked beside Groot as she looked around. Groot leans down, picking her up and putting her on his shoulder

"It sounds like a place which I would like to visit." Drax says, looking back at Y/N, she nod at him and he turns back around

"Yeah, you should." Peter says as a bunch of kids surround them

Knowhere Kid: "Excuse me.

Peter says to the others "Watch your wallets."

Knowhere Kid: "Can you spare any units?"

"Get out of here" a girl walks up to Groot, he kneeled down to her and she pets Y/N gently. Making her smile at the child, Groot grows a flower in his hand, plucks it and gives it to her before walking off. Y/N turn to the child, waving goodbye.

as they walk towards a bar "Your buyer's in there?"

"We are to wait here for his representative." Gamora says, seeing a bouncer throws a patron out of the bar

-"Get out of here!"

"This is no respectable establishment. What do you expect us to do while we wait?" Drax ask.

while they wait for their appointment, Drax, Rocket and Groot get drunk and gamble. Y/N looks over at the rat who don't understand how any of this is right, she walks away to the bar.

Y/N POV

I sat on a stool, wagging my tail a bit. Getting a free drink from the bartender "what's this?" "You looked lonely Mama" I smile, nodding at him. I turn to Rocket, looking at him 'he's cute' and for some reason, like he was reading my mind. He looked at me, he got up and walked over "Y/N..."

I jump down to him "Rocket" "I may not be able to say this sober... but I think your beautiful...." "Awww" I kiss his cheek "even though your a freak"
I jolt back, slapping him across the face, he held his cheek "Fuck you!!! I know I am a freak but you don't have to tell me!!! I know my uncle fucked me up and turn me into this.... This animal!! I never asked to have my genes put in this cat and be forced into this body at a young age!!! I never asked for that"

I ran out of the bar crying, I look around and started to walk towards a alleyway, I look down while tears went down my cheek. I bumped into someone and fell on my ass.

"Look what we have here" a rough southern-like voice was heard, I look up to see a Centaurian man who stood 6'0". He has blue skin, crimson red eyes and appeared to be in his late fifties, early sixties. I gulp as he grab the nap of my neck "I'm pretty sure, a beautiful women name Hydra's been missing you girl."

"I sure have"

> time skip <

I was tied to a chair in Yondu's spaceship , Hydra came into the room
"Y/N... I've -Punching me- missed ya girl" I spit up blood that came up in my mouth onto her face and she wiped her mouth. She smiled, punching me again.

"STOP!" I yelled "I get it.... You hate me. I gave you back your Diamond but... I killed half your squad - I laugh awkwardly- but hitting me, doesn't make you any better then me... you train me to be this way.... You hate me for going in your crate and forced you to raised me"

Hydra POV

I looked at her "no... I don't hate raising you... I just thought that's how you raised kids... that's how I was raised... even my husband did that to my daughter" "why haven't you told me"

I smile at her, undoing her ropes. Picking her up "because my husband killed my daughter... Then he killed himself" I continue to walk, seeing her two friends on board "I never thought I'd do that so much that I'd make you run away"

I put her down "go to your friends" I tell her, Y/N runs off and hugging Gamora. They talked for some time,
'Poor Y/N.... Her mother wants her so badly... I was just... so scared that she'd find Y/N before I did'

"Attention, idiots. The lunatic on top of this craft is holding a Hadron Enforcer." A rugged voice was heard, I look to see a ship with a Raccoon in it and ontop was a 'lunatic holding a Hadron' "It's a weapon of my own design."

I walk over to Y/N, Peter and Gamora

"If you don't hand over our companions now, he's gonna tear your ship a new one. A very big new one!"

"I ain't buyin' it." Peter scuff

"I'm giving you to the count of five. Five, four, three..."

Peter and Gamora stop Kraglin from giving the order to blow up the Milano
"No! Wait, hold on!"
Peter quickly grabs the radio comm "Rocket, it's me, for God sakes! We figured it out! We're fine!"

"Oh, hey, Quill. What's going on?"

I tilt my head to Y/N who shrugged, then someone popped in my head "wait before you go"

Y/N POV

I watch Hydra dig in her jacket "here" she had a box with wrapping paper on it, giving it to me "I don't know what this is but you had it with you when I found you..."

She walked away, leaving me their as I stared at the present 'daddy gave me this'

"Hey... Y/N you coming... Peter has a "12% plan" unlikely but let's go" I look over to see Drax, I ran up to him and hugged him.

We walk in to Peter arguing. I jump off of Drax shoulder onto Groot's "I Am Groot" "aww I missed you too" hugging him, he smiled. I look down and glared at Raccoon, he waved awkwardly at me, I look away putting my nose up in the air. He sighed and looked away "sorry"

I smirk 'of course I heard him but I wasn't giving him the satisfaction'

"Guys. Come on. Yondu and Hydra is gonna be here in two seconds. They expect to hear this big plan of ours. I need your help. I look around at us, you know what I see? Losers. I mean, like, folks who have lost stuff. And we have. Man, we have. All of us. Our homes, our families, normal lives. And, usually, life takes more than it gives, but not today. Today, it's given us something. It has given us a chance." I look at Peter

"To do what?" Drax asked Peter

"To give a shit. For once, not run away. I, for one, am not gonna stand by and watch as Ronan wipes out billions of innocent lives."

"But, Quill, stopping Ronan, it's impossible. You're asking us to die."

"Yeah, I guess I am. I..." Peter turns his back to the group in defeat

"I have lived most my life surrounded by my enemies" Gamora rises to her feet "I will be grateful to die among my friends."

I jump down "I've lived my life training, being hurt by people who say they're family and being a bad person, I'd be honored to die among people who actually care"

Drax stands up  "You are an honorable man, Quill. I will fight beside you. And in the end, see my wife and daughter again."

Groot rises next "I am Groot."

We all look at Rocket, who finally sighs
"Oh, what the hell. I don't got that long a lifespan, anyway." Rocket also rises and stands on his seat "Now I'm standing. You all happy? We're all standing up now. Bunch of jackasses, standing in a circle."

I giggle, kissing Rockets cheek as Quill suits up and we start to plan to take back the stone from Ronan.