Something new

Peter and the group are at the Nova Corps headquarters

"Why would you even know this?"

"When we arrested you, we noticed an anomaly in your nervous system, so we had it checked out." "I'm not Terran?"

"You are half Terran. Your mother was of earth. Your father, well, he's something very ancient we've never seen here before." The Nova Prime explain

"That could be why you were able to hold the stone for as long as you did."
Gamora said
A door opens, Y/N, Drax and Rocket have joined them with Rocket holding a pot with a tiny Groot planted in it

"Your friends have arrived. On behalf of the Nova Corps, we'd like to express our profound gratitude for your help in saving Xandar. If you will follow Denarian Dey, he has something to show you." She walked up to Y/N after speaking to Peter "but I'll need to speak to Y/N, could you guys wait for a bit"

They nod, Y/N jumped up on the panel "Y/N we found out something about you, when you got arrested. We found something inside you just like peter but different." "What?" Y/N look over to the screen, showing her cat skeleton.

Everyone looked at it

"Y/N no mier Terran can get their brain and genes transferred into a animals body, even so... they'd die immediately." "So I'm not Terran?" "You are by your father, but because you were transferred into a ( Cat race ). Your 10% Terran by your father"

"That's how you were able to hold more power then Rocket" Drax said.

"But." "Why is their always a but in everything" Y/N says, making Prime Nova laugh "but.. your 40% cat" "and the 60%?"

She looked at Y/N "just like Peter but something stronger... a very ancient being..." "oh..." Y/N nod about to jump off "wait... I'm not done"

Y/N stop "yeah?" "We found your Terran body, if you want *her body was brought in, up to age and look exactly how she'd be* if you want, we can transfer you into your old body"

Rocket look down, Y/N look over to him 'if I do... I can't be with Rocket... can I?' Y/N turn around to her "nah, I actually like having 8 lives" "cats have 9" "yeah... I kinda bet one of my lives in gambling, sorry not sorry."

Y/N jump down, running up to Rocket. She gave him a peck on the cheek and the group started to walk following Dey.

Gamora walks up to Drax "Your wife and child shall rest well knowing that you have avenged them."
"Yes. Of course, Ronan was only a puppet. It's really Thanos I need to kill." the group follow Dey outside who takes them to the restored Milano "We tried to keep it as close to the original as possible. We salvaged as much as we could."

"Wow. I..."!Peter looks speechless "Thank you."

"I have a family who are alive because of you. Your criminal records have also been expunged. However, I have to warn you against breaking any laws in the future."

"Question." Rocket said "What if I see something that I want to take, and it belongs to someone else?" "Well you will be arrested." "But what if I want it more than the person who has it?"
"Still illegal."

"That doesn't follow. No, I want it more, sir. Do you understand?" to Gamora who's laughing "What are you laughing at? Why? I can't have a discussion with this gentleman?"
he starts following Gamora towards the Milano, Drax stops.

"What if someone does something irksome and I decide to remove his spine?"

"That's...that's actually murder. It's one of the worst crimes of all, so also illegal."

"Hmm." Drax starts making his way to the Milano

"Y/N" Dey says, she jumps onto Peters shoulder "yes" "that mayor... we actually look back into that and.. you were correct, I'm sorry one of the other guards treated you badly" "meh. It happens, doesn't hurt me any bit... I just hope the mayor will be okay.... I may kill the mayors son though" she jump off, running off to Milano.

Dey looks a bit nervous about the group, peter laughs "They'll be fine, Dey. I'm gonna keep an eye on 'em."
"You?" "Yeah, me."

Sitting at the control room, Peter looks at the group "So, what should we do next? Something good? Something bad? A bit of both?"

"We'll follow your lead, Star-Lord." Gamora says, Peter smiles before replying "Bit of both!"