The Seven Brothers

"Sounds like you had a nice chat." Lucifer was the first to break the silence.

"A nice chat"? Is that really what it looked like?

"You said he's supposed to be helping me out, but I feel like he'll be the one who's gonna eat me alive." you said with a sigh "I honestly would've preferred you, Lucifer."

"You look even more worried now, huh?"

This is funny to you, isn't it?

"Well, if you were suddenly brought to a strange place and then get told that an unfamiliar face will now take care of you, you'd certainly feel anxious." Diavolo took word again "However, Mammon isn't the only one to help you out."

Diavolo seemed like a kind person. Well... demon. He looks considerate of what others feel.

I can't get fooled by his looks. He's a demon for a reason.

"Now then... We still need to introduce our new friend to your brothers, Lucifer. And it's probably better that you do that instead of me, wouldn't you say?"

"Yes... As much as I dread the idea of doing so, you're right."

"Oh, come now. Really? You should be honored that you get to introduce such a sweet and charming little brother like me!" another man got up from his seat.

He has light brown, almost champagne color hair, fading to a tone of pink and his bangs are long, sweeping on the left side. His eyes shone in a kind of orange with a yellow gradient. Just from looking at him, you could see how much care he put on himself.

Lucifer didn't mind him.

"This one here is Asmodeus. He's the fifth eldest. He is the Avatar of Lust."

I've heard about him before. He's the one who can make everyone fall on their knees for him. That explains his looks.

"Wh... I can't believe you just totally ignored what I said!" he seemed bothered by Lucifer's comment about him though "And not only that, you referred to me as 'this one'. How rude!"

Yep, he's totally bothered.

"Hmph. At least he didn't ignore you altogether. How do you think I feel?"

This time nobody got up, but a rather strong presence took presence in the room.

You looked up searching for the owner of the voice you had just heard. A man was glaring at Lucifer with a sarcastic pout.

Must be him...

He has layered blond hair that's parted near the middle of his head to the right side and green eyes with a yellow gradient.

He's wearing the uniform in a proper manner. His green dress shirt is buttoned and he wears a light yellow bow tie.

"That one there is Satan, the fourth eldest of us." Lucifer started his presentation "At first glance, he may seem like a responsible demon with a good head on his shoulders, but looks can be deceiving."

"Aha, so I'm 'that one', am I?" he muttered, getting up from his seat "Nice to meet you, y/n. I am Satan, the Avatar of Wrath."

"The Avatar of Wrath? But he looks so calm..."

"He may flesh you a pretty smile like that, but you had better be careful because it is all an act." Lucifer adds.

But the smile in Satan's face doesn't fade away.

"If you continue saying such nonsense, you'll just scare y/n."

Suddenly, he's calm aura changed completely. He's still smiling, but it looked so much scarier now.