Midnight Custard

"Good morning, y/n." Lucifer greeted you when you entered the dining room.

"Good morning."

"I have to say, I enjoyed last night immensely. I listened to that record over and over. I can't tell you how many times."

"I'm glad you liked it. It would be awful to gift someone with something they wouldn't enjoy."

"That sure is true." he smiled, gently.

You sat down at the table and waited for the others to arrive.

"I see you're up late today. I take it you didn't get much sleep either? Did something happen last night to keep you up?"

"Seductive speechcraft homework. I don't know how you demons can do this, honestly."

"Ah, I see. Asmodeus could help you. He's grades are specially good at said subject."

"Really? Thank you! All talk to him."

"Y/n."

"Y-yes?"

"Let me give you a piece of advice." he started "You should focus on surviving this year here, finishing the exchange program and going back to the human world."

"Is there any special reason why you're telling me that?"

"No, there's no reason at all. Just in case you're planning on getting in trouble."

"You almost sound like my parents when you talk like that."

No answer.

"Forget all about what happened last night. I allowed you to satisfy your own curiosity as a favor to you since you brought me that record."

How does he...

"Good morning!" you heard someone enthusiastically shout.

"Good morning, Asmodeus!" you greet him back.

Behind him, Satan and Beelzebub enter the room as well.

Some minutes later, everyone else is gathered around the table and you start eating.

***

"Mmm, this is amazing! Nothing beats a fried scorpion sandwich with vinegar and tartar sauce for a late morning snack!"

"Mammon, you're making me hungry." you said, watching the demon eat "And that doesn't even look edible."

"What is it you have there, Mammon?"

"Gah! Beel, don't sneak on people like that!"

"Oh, hi Beel!"

"Hello, y/n."

Beel greeted you, but only a moment later, his eyes were focused on Mammon's sandwich.

That's...a weird expression.

"S-stop it! This is mine! Don't look at my food like that. It's like you're devouring it with your eyes."

"I don't want it."

"Huh...? Wait, what's that now? Did you just say you don't want it? You're actually telling me you don't want this crazy good sandwich? Are ya outta your mind?!"

"Nope. I don't like your cooking, that's all."

"Wow, way to say somethin' super rude like it's no big deal, Beel. That really hurts ya know?"

"Actually though, I didn't make this. I got it from a witch who gave it to me as an offering."

"Mammon, you're making it worse. If you give him reasons to eat it, bye bye sandwich for you."