Chapter Six

Blaire followed Blade as they walked into their room quietly and Karen sat with Whistler.

"I found him when he was 13. He's been livin on the streets. Feedin off the homeless. His need for blood had taken over at puberty. I took him for a vampire at first. Almost killed him, too. Then I realized what he was. Blades mother was attacked by a vampire, while she was pregnant. She died, but he lived. Unfortunately, he's undergone certain genetic changes. He can withstand garlic, silver, even sunlight. And he's got their strength, this time tomorrow, all those wounds of his will be healed and so will Blaire's. They still age like a human though. See vampires age slower than us, unfortunately they also inherited their thirst", Whistler explains.

"I thought the serum was suppose to suppress that", she said as Whistler blows out the smoke.
"Times running out. His body's startin' to reject it. So far, all my efforts to find a cure have failed", he said taking a sip of his liquor.

"What about Blaire?", Karen asks as Whistler sighed.

"She's like Blade, story is she was thrown in a dumpster, only a month old. She's been living on the streets since she was 20. Feedin off of alley rats. She found us and we took her in. Blade is very protective of her. He fell in love with her. He may not show it but it's only behind closed doors. Blaire is his heart. By now they are in their own world up there. She heals to an extent. But she needs blood and Blade provides that", he tells Karen who frowns.

"Why not give her the serum?", Karen questioned.

"We've tried and it almost killed her. Blade wouldn't even leave his room until he knew she was gonna be okay", Whistler inhaled the cigarette.

"She's needs human blood unlike Blade in order to heal, we're still searching for a way", Whistlers says.

~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Blade moaned as Blaire licked her lips as she lowered her head to his neck, licking it gently before letting her fangs scrape across the vein in his neck. Blade flipped her over so that she was under him. Blaire moaned and scratched at his back, as he kissed her.
She flipped them back over before latching her fangs into his neck again. He groaned at the tight hold but removed her pants along with his.
🤫🤫😉😉

~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~

"How is your wound?", Blade asked watching Blaire put on comfortable clothes. She turned since she didn't have a shirt and showed him clear skin. He gave a nod as she put on her shirt. Blade watched as she walked up to him, tilting his neck to the side, seeing her bite marks were healing on his neck.

"I can't keep taking from you Blade", she spoke up as he sat down in the chair.
Blade scoffed,
"It doesn't bother me", he said as she sat in between his legs on the floor, laying her head on his lap.
"But it bothers me", she softly says. Blade massaged her head with a soft look,
"Until we can find something that will help your thirst, the only blood you'll be taking is mine", he said to her.
Blaire shook her head with a smile closing her eyes. He closed his eyes meditating a bit as he felt his wounds heal.

"Blade, Blaire", Karen softly calls their names. Blade could hear her footsteps,
"Whistler told me what happened", she said seeing Blaire asleep.
"He told me what you both are", she said as Blade speaks up,
"You don't know us. You don't know anything about us. We're not human", he said as Blaire turned over laying on his other thigh with a light snore.
"You both look human to me- -"