Chapter Nine

Karen sat in a chair they had forced her in and glared at Frost who sat in the other smoking a cigarette, not bothered at all.
Frost blows out his smoke,
"You seem a bit tense. A bit pent up maybe. Like you need to release something", he said as Karen scoffed.

"Jealous maybe. Blade is giving his girl some knocking and not you", he said chuckling.
"I don't know, she is a very beautiful woman and how Blade got her, phew, I'll never know", he said as Karen stared at him,
"Is this the part where you offer to turn me?", she said as he shrugs,
"Well, it's either that or a body bag", he stated which Karen responds,
"Go ahead. Bite me. I'll just cure myself. I did it before, and I can do it again", she praised herself.

"There is not cure, baby", Frost tells her.

Karen lifts an eyebrow,
"There is, if you've been bit. If you were once human". She said which struck a nerve in Frost and she could see that.
"Where'd you get that scar, Deacon? A born vampire would have the power to regenerate from birth. You must've gotten scarred before you were turned. Isn't that right? Vampires like you aren't a species. Your just... infected... a virus....a sexually transmitted disease", she said and that was the last straw for Frost.

"I'll tell you what we are, sister. We're the top of the fuckin' food chain. The blood Gods coming. And after tonight, you people are fuckin' history. He's a hurricane, an act of God. Anyone caught in his path will instantly be turned. Everyone you've ever known, everyone you've ever fucking loved. It won't matter who's pure blood and who's not. How are you gonna cure the whole fuckin' world?", he smirks at Karen who looked speechless.
"Hmm!", he muttered standing up,
"And Blade and Blaire's blood is the key. But seeming as hers is mixed with Blades. I need Blade", he said.

Karen frowned,
"What have you done with Blaire?", she asked as Frost chuckled.
"She's hangin' in there. Literally", he smirked as he snapped his fingers and she looked to see a monitor on. She saw Blaire hanging on a metal pillar as her blood dripped into a bucket.
" your a sick bitch, you know that", Karen tells Frost who just shrugs and walks away. Karen's heart clenched in pain to see Blaire going through that, she hoped Blade would get here soon cause she knew he'd come for Blaire.

"WE GOT AN INTRUDER!"

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~

"You all sorts of beautiful", a black woman says to Blaire who tried to keep herself from passing out. Frost had one of his men take her back to his room where she was shocked to see Blades mother, alive and well, and a vampire. This she knew would hurt Blade.

"Your a sorry excuse of a mother", Blaire hissed at her as Blade's mother chuckled,
"He survived without me", she said and Blaire shook her head, her insides burned to the boneC she hadn't heard properly.
"Why don't we settle your thirst baby", Vanessa says snapping her finger and a man came in dragging a half conscious girl.
Blaire gulped in fear smelling the girls blood,
"What are you doing?", she mumbled trying to get out of their hold but Vanessa held her tightly.
Blaire was losing control and it was happening fast. She wanted Blade. Blaire couldn't hold it, she grabbed the girl and latched her fangs into the girls neck. She hummed as the warm metallic taste filled her mouth. She had never taken blood from a human in a very long long time.
Drinking from Blade, they got intimate but with this human it's just person who can provide a healing process. Blaire kept biting harder hearing her fangs tear through the skin and veins.

"That's it baby", Blades mother coo'ed as Blaire's eyes glowed amber.
Vanessa looked towards the screen to see her son, headed their way. She quickly detached Blaire from the human, blood was all over her mouth and neck. Blaire growled as the man injected her with a sedative, and her body collapsed.
The man lifted her up and placed her in the bed next to Blades mother as the top half of the bed sealed them in.