Chapter Eight

Blade pulls in their home and gets out looking around. It was completely silent. He couldn't hear any sound. Usually Blaire would pop up behind him and kiss him but she was no where.

"Whistler! Blaire!", Blade called out but stopped suddenly looking to the right to see a dead guy. He walked up to him and pushed him forward, pulling down his jacket to see the symbol of a familiar, Frosts familiars. He looked around walking ahead, he stopped smelling blood. He slowly approached a bloody cloth that covered a body, he moved the table that had a bloody tape on it. He removed the bloody cloth, he took a minute to gather his thoughts before looking to Whistler.
"Ooohh", he softly says before looking around,
"Frost took her", Whistler choked out. Blade took off his shades,
" listen to me", Whistler says as Blade walks up to him,
"The disk. He decoded it. Frost is trying to..." Blade grabs gauze and tries to clean his wound,
"Trigger a fuckin' vampire apocalypse. There's some kind of...vampire god he's trying to resurrect", Whistler chokes.

"La Magra",  Blade states

Whistler grunts, " you and Blaire are the key. He needs your blood. The blood of the daywalkers. You both are the chosen ones. But I don't think he will use Blaire's blood since her blood is mixed with yours", he said as Blade looked him in the eye.

"Listen to me, Blade. You can't go after him", Whistler tells him.

"Bullshit! He has Blaire", Blade seethed.

"If Frost gets his hands on both of you, it's all over. There'll be armies of those motherfuckers". Whistler groaned out, "shit".
Blade looked to Whistler who tried to focus on him,
" you're gonna have to finish me off. Don't want me coming back", Whistler said.

Blade didn't like that,
"We can treat the wounds", he said to which Whistler shook his head,
"It's too far gone. You know that. Give me your gun", Whistler tells him knowing Blade didn't have the heart to hurt him.

"No!"

"Give me your goddamn gun", Whistler ordered with a grunt.
Blade pulls out his gun, taking a few moment before placing the gun in Whistlers hand.
Whistlers swallows shakily,
"Now, walk away, you stupid son of a bitch", he looks to Blade who hadn't moved,
"Walk the fuck away", he said one last time.
Blade walked away,
"When you get Blaire, tell her I'm sorry kid", Whistler tells him before putting the gun to his head and pulls the trigger.

Blade walked up to his room, stopping at the door, he could smell Blaire's blood. He walked in and blood was everywhere.
He stopped at the wall, kneeling down he saw Blaire's pendants in the blood.
"Blaire", he softly said picking them up and putting it in a small pouch. He walked to the tape and shrugged off his coat before playing the tape. Frost popped up on the screen,
"By the time you watch this, your friend Whistler should be dead. If it makes any difference to you, he put up quite a fight. Your girl however, well she wasn't given the chance. I did tell Quinn she isn't to be touched but what can I say", the video changed to Quinn stabbing Blaire. It hurt him in every way possible.
"Blade", he could hear her softly say his name and that hurt his heart in many ways. He watched as they took her body and dragged her out.
"You can find us at the Edgewood towers", Frost says before the video went to Quinn who was holding Blaire upright,
"Don't worry, I'll take good care of her", he winked before the video cut out.

Blade went to his weapon area and began to make his silver bullets filled with garlic. Once he was done, he kneeled down on his meditating pad, he looked to the picture of himself and Blaire. He had his arms wrapped around her chest. Whistler had taken when they were in their own moment. He closed his eyes remembering everything they did.
He stood up putting the bullets in the clips, then walked to the blue vials Karen talked about, E.D.T.A.
He filled them in a needle, it was one of Blaire's favorites cause she drew little butterfly's on it. He walked to the flower vase that Blaire had been growing and sliced off the roots, symbolizing that his moment of peace is now over. He walked away and went downstairs.
He would get Blaire back no matter what it took. He pulled the tarp off to reveal his motorcycle. He put Blaire's pendants in his pocket before leaving.