Important.

Surprise! 

To any of you who enjoyed Grey Street, this might be something of interest to you. 

This is not a sequel and I don't expect it to be terribly long. This is a little compliation of short snippets of Harry and Elle's life after the point I ended in Grey Street. Because basically I can't fully let go of them and I want to share a few of the things I've thought about happening in their future. 

I hope people will enjoy this and that it will answer a few questions you might have after finishing Grey Street. This is a side project because my main priority at the moment is to finish Nowhere In Particular (which I hope you're enjoying if you're reading that!) but I thought this would be fun. So updates will be very sporradic... like a nice little surprise every once in a while. 

I'm not necessarily taking requests. But if there's something you're particularly interested in or if you have a good idea about a scene of sorts, I'd love to hear it. Again, this would not be considered a request... but more like potential inspriation. 

Also do you get the name? Harrison Avenue... because Harry + Ellison = Harrison. Okay, I'm super lame. I was struggling with what to name this for a while.

Alright, well the first one of these should be here in a few days! (I just have to finish finals because school sucks) I'm really excited and hope you are too!