Say My Name

Here's another blast from the past! (again a lot of the dialogue is the same) I thought this would be interesting to hear Harry's side of things.

...

[Harry}

"Ouch," she whispers into my mouth as I press her closer to the wall. "What the fuck was that?"

I don't want to stop kissing her because I've been waiting too long for this. She surprised me if I'm honest because I was beginning to think that we'd never get here. I have been working up the courage for this moment for quite some time now but in all of my daydreams I never imagined that she would be the one to kiss me first.

And it's so like Ellison for it to be this way.

"Probably just a broom," I huff out, barely moving my lips from hers. Our kisses are quick and heated, her lips are soft and shit she's good at this. One of my hands is on her waist and the other brushes over her arm to grab what's poking her in the back. I discover I'm right. "Yeah, that's all," I move broom handle to the side. "Sneaky thing," I pause the kissing, smiling briefly before I press my lips into hers even harder.

My movements are smooth and I feel her body sort of melt into mine as she forgets about the broom, which makes me want to kiss her harder.

"How romantic," she laughs. "Just you, me and a broom in the janitor's closet."

"I sure know how to sweep you off your feet," I smile again, holding in my own laughter in my joke. It's difficult because I'm proud of this joke, but I'm too focused on keeping Elle at this second and I know that me laughing at my great pun isn't going to do a sufficient job of that.

I wrap my arms around her waist, squeezing tightly enough that I pick her up a little. Her feet are a few inches above the ground and I live up to my line with this, truly sweeping her off her feet. It doesn't last long as I walk us to the side in this cramped closet we discovered in our rush to find somewhere private. Her feet are on the ground again, her back against the wall, and my hands are spread across her wrists to keep her arms above her head, kissing her still.

This isn't entirely how I thought this would happen. But it's also pretty spot on if I think about everything that's happened between Elle and me.

I thought maybe it would happen in the backyard of that awful house I met her at. Or that maybe it would happen in her car at a time she dropped me off at Matt's, like when I kissed her on the cheek. Or in her room on one of those nights where we were up late and she had twinkly lights on above her bed, one of those nights where she'd let me look through her stuff, explaining little things that reminded her of being a kid. I didn't expect this to be what changed it for us.

This isn't how it's happened obviously because her hands are in my hair and her back is pressed against the wall, and she's kissing me like she's been waiting for this as long as I have. It's almost as though I can feel this, that she wishes this had happened sooner just like the thoughts running through my head.

"Mmph," she hums into my mouth and because my hands have been all over I know it's because her hair just got stuck on something on the wall behind us. I laugh, appreciating our clumsy movements and then my hand reaches to the back of her head, expertly detangling her hair from the piece of plastic it's caught on.

"Sorry," I breathe out, smiling between quick kisses on her lips.

I don't move my hand, cushioning her head against the wall. I move my fingers to tangle between the strands, squeezing gently and then I press her further toward her. I decide to ignore the other potential objects her hair could get caught on, hoping my hand will be enough to keep that from happening again. My hips press forward and she sort of moans as her tongue moves with mine, then my other hand that isn't still in her hair, brushes down the skin of her arm.