Information of the Toons (Toontopia inhabitants)

Information of the Toons, and the Animation form.

Now that you have read the rules, here is also one thing we should have to add in. That any cartoon would have to be based on the design or animated appearance, rather it'll be Traditional Animation, 2D Animation, 3D Animation, Motion Graphics, or even Stop Motion kind.

Of course, if you really wanted to visit their homeworlds and even meet these actual cartoons of any kind, you would really feel like you were being seen on the screen. There are different kinds of cartoons, or in this case, forms of Cartoons, Traditional Animation, 2D Animation, 3D Animation, Motion Graphics, or even Stop Motion. But when you meet either one of them, you would still feel them like they are real people would do. For example, if you are talking to an actual cartoon of Jack Skellington, he would still come out as Stop Motion, but still as real height of a full grown tall man, and when you touch the cartoons, they would still feel like real people. To put it extra specific, when you touch a cartoon's styles, like either cartoon fur, cartoon skin, cartoon scales, cartoon hard shells, cartoon feathers, cartoon hair, cartoon horns, cartoon leaves, cartoon wood, or even cartoon metal, you name any type, when you would put your hand on the cartoon type, they would still feel like real life fur, skin, scales, hard shells, feathers, hair, horns, leaves, wood, and metal alike by touch. The same would be said with the props, such as cartoon tables, stoves, chairs, trees, bushes, grass, or even cartoon buildings like, barns, factories, mansions, castles, churches, houses, schools, and Broadway stages, like when you would touch a cartoon bench or lay down on a cartoon bed, the fabric will still feel the same thing of the actual real life thing you would have at your home. Just like you see Eddie Valliant did with a cartoon prop in that movie. The same goes with cartoon foods of either one of the five forms, when you try to eat a cartoon turkey, apple, or carrot. For example when you eat a cartoon apple with a 2d animated look, it'll still feel and taste like a real apple.

For the Traditional Kind, they would be those that were used by hand-drawing, then with the Ink and Pain cels, and frame by frame, which we would always see before the CGI kicked in. Even when you're still an actual live action person and walk down a traditional 2D background like in the Beast's Castle, or in the Pride Lands along at the Summit of Pride Rock, you would still see the backgrounds as traditional but more 3dimentional graphics, actually you'll see the painted backgrounds as cel-shaded computer animated graphics through your eyes when you are walking into an actual cartoon world. The same would go with the 2D Tradtional styled characters who were designed that way since Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, that they will still keep that 2D traditional kind, but like you would see them when they visit them in our homeworld, they would actually have 3Dimentional look, which is actually the extra lighting and shadows on some of their body parts which would make them feel like cel-shaded type, kinda like what you saw in the movie (Looney Tunes: Back in Action).

Now since the CGI kicked in, the worlds and films that were used for Computer Animation all felt like real, so real infact that we have mistaken the backgrounds, layouts, props, and appliances as actual real things we would see in our houses or on the streets, or even put on the set for a real live action film. It is also the same thing for the CGI animated cartoon characters like the cast from PIXAR animation Studios (Toy Story, Monsters Inc/University, A Bug's Life, Cars, Up, and Finding Nemo), the Tinker Bell movies, Tangled, Frozen, Moana, and even Descendants: Wicked World mini short series would have their remaining CGI style as they were designed and seen on screen, as they would still be mistaken as part of our own home despite being actual animated cartoons from the Computer Models because of the Details, and the Lightings and Shadows that were placed on them to make them feel believably real people. Since Tink had her spinoffs in 2008, right after the books that came 3 years before, she would come as a CGI character or even make her flesh and blood return to the Traditional Animated form at any time.

The same will go with the Stop Motion form kind, like I said about the CGI forms, well the Stop Motion forms would be the same with the Backgrounds, layouts, props, and appliances alike. Since the Nightmare Before Christmas, the backgrounds and settings they used maybe as puppetry but the graphics, designs, and details were carved talentedly as well as the props like Sally's deadly nightshade jar, or Lock, Shock, and Barrel's walking tub. But the characters will still come out as animated selves by flesh and blood, but as in Stop Motion forms, you know stop motion is used, of the camera shots and poses from the puppets to make them come to life on screen, and you would still see them move at your own point of view if they are talking to you.

After all, if you watched those hybrid films of live action/animated films like (Song of the South, Mary Poppins, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Pete's Dragon, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, James and the Giant Peach, Looney Tunes: Back in Action, Space Jam, or even the bonus feature documentary on the Finding Nemo disc 2: Exploring the Reef) you would have that same experience as it is not on screen this time.

Since My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, the type of Animation and style, and how the characters move would remain the same thing. Though it is hard to tell what kind of Animation they used, and it was identical to the animation for Jake and the Neverland Pirates or Phineas and Ferb.

And since there are different styles of toons, for example, they could come out as overly cartoony, realistic, down-to-earth, or even goofy. And as they would still have their voices as those who have played them, and those who replaced the original voices who gave the toons their own voice boxes.

And as we all know the backgrounds of the toons, they will tend to have exaggerated, usually anthropomorphic, appearances and characteristics based on real animals or objects. Toons can be humans, realistic humans, anthropomorphic animals, realistic animals, robots, objects, anthropomorphic objects, extraterrestrial creatures, mythical beings, and other unidentified, newly-imagined creatures, monsters, or abstract, surreal characters. Their appearances can range from grossly caricatured with odd physical features (e.g., four-fingered hands, floating eyes, and/or eyebrows, etc.) to extremely realistic and down-to-earth.

Almost all toons (depending on their personality) have an innate sense of comedic and/or dramatic timing. Most toons also have (also depending on their personality) an intense focus on a single-minded goal, such as hunting, catching prey, having selfish needs, being hungry, or capturing the object of one's romantic feelings; generally with comedic and/or dramatic results.

And since are designed, they would still need their respective personalities, just like the infoboxes of a single character, or object, the same when you read all the information of appearance and personality, they would all also need feeling that match the personality, rather it was for good or evil. Such emotions the toons would need would still be wisdom, emotion, kindness, depression, charity, compassion, devotion, integrity, optimism, generosity, anger, fear, stress, anxiety, jealousy, seriousness, strictness, sympathy, sorrow, shame, pride, selfishness, stubbornness, or hate. Thanks to something called "rubberhose animation", the muscular system of most Toons is really rubbery and stretchy, enabling them to, say, reach for things at great distances and perform more complex gymnastics and martial arts techniques that most humans cannot perform.

Some toons also have the ability to produce certain things to show their feelings and emotions (e.g., hearts floating over heads or eyes forming into hearts when in love, explosions in eye pupils and/or steam shooting out of ears when angry, stars or birds orbiting heads whenever dizzy and/or in a daze, etc.). It is not confirmed how this is possible but it is speculated that, in some instances, they can do so with a mere thought. Comic strips and comic books are produced by photographing toon characters that speak in word balloons, which appear above their heads whenever they talk.