Restricted Lands and the information of Kingdom Hearts

This land is where you can go any of the lands you like, but besides the Mysterious Beyond in the Land Before Time lands, there is a few places that has to be strictly restricted, like the World that Never Was.

The world of Organization XIII, it is home to a seemingly endless horde of Heartless and Nobodies. The Heartless seem to spawn more here due to how close The World That Never Was is to the darkness of Kingdom Hearts. The Organization controls the world from a massive fortress that floats weightlessly over the expansive Dark City. Unlike the Heartless counterpart End of the World, the World That Never Was is more man-made in appearance to reflect the Nobodies' ability to think and plan rather than act on instinct like the Heartless.

Alley to Between

The Alley to Between hides a portal to Betwixt and Between. Sora, Donald, Goofy, and King Mickey used this portal to get into the world, thanks to Axel's sacrifice. The alleyway connects to the main route that leads to the Castle That Never Was. The first Save Point of the world is here. The Castle That Never Was can also been seen clearly in the light of the Kingdom Hearts moon, shaded in purple.

Fragment Crossing

Fragment Crossing is a long series of winding streets that lead to Memory's Skyscraper. It is full of neon signs attached to vacant buildings as well as a power plant which seems to power some or all of the city. Many Shadow Heartless are here in Kingdom Hearts II but they are replaced with Nobodies in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. Sora, Donald, Goofy, and King Mickey took this route on their way to the Castle That Never Was. Pluto also had an encounter with Axel here.

Memory's Skyscraper

Memory's Skyscraper is a tall building in the World That Never Was. Located near the Castle That Never Was, the building kept watch over the residents of the Dark. On its front, it has a massive television screen that seems to flash images of memories of those nearby (although this feature is only visible in Another side, Another story...). A truck is visible flipped on its side in one corner of the area. Roxas was battling a legion of Neoshadows when Riku appeared at the top of the building, and after the two eliminated the Neoshadows, they began their duel.

After arriving at the World That Never Was, Sora was confronted by Roxas at Memory's Skyscraper, while two Samurai blocked Donald and Goofy. Sora and Roxas soon disappeared to the Station of Awakening, but Donald and Goofy claimed to not see Roxas. During his battle with Xemnas, Sora was pulled into an area that included Memory's Skyscraper, called Memory's Contortion, in a battle similar to the one Roxas and Riku had.

Brink of Despair

The Brink of Despair seems to have been made by The Castle That Never Was which hovers above it. Sora, Donald, Goofy, and King Mickey arrive here and access the castle via a path using the Keyblade. It has the second Save Point of this world.

Castle That Never Was

The Castle That Never Was is an enormous white castle that floats above the city, dominating its skyline. It is decorated all over with Nobody symbols. It serves as the Organization's base of operations and home; lesser Nobodies infest it as well. Some areas are not accessible unless using a Corridor of Darkness.

The World of Nothing

After Xemnas's first defeat within Memory's Contortion, he flees into his Kingdom Hearts. However, a door appears that leads Sora and his friends within that Kingdom Hearts to an area named The World of Nothing, where the Dark City stretches to the horizon and a black hole sits in the sky while a gigantic dragon-shaped Nobody patrols the area. The first area inside the door is The World of Nothing—End's Beginning, a passageway resembling the Dark City where skyscrapers suddenly erupt from the ground in order to repel Sora. A strange black-and-white tunnel leads from this room to a platform looking out on the gigantic Nobody that Xemnas is riding. From there, Sora can climb falling skyscraper to walkways surrounding the lower cannons of the Nobody, The World of Nothing—Twin Cannons. Once he destroys those, Sora swings his way up to the ship's Energy Core, which is kept in a room appropriately named The World of Nothing—Energy Core. After disabling the ship's energy core, he makes it up The World of Nothing—Xemnas's Throne Room, where Xemnas sits in his Keyblade Armor, enthroned atop the dragon Nobody's head in a chamber equipped with the weapons of the defeated Organization members. After completely destroying the gigantic Nobody, Sora and Riku are left in The World of Nothing, a nearly-empty void of shifting greys and whites where Xemnas makes his last attempt to destroy them. He fails, however, and the boys are deposited at the Dark Margin.

The second place is also beyond the Toontopia borders, and outside of the border would be a large empty field known as the Keyblade Graveyard.

The Keyblade Graveyard is made up of unending, rocky badlands, scarred by the battles of the Keyblade War. Early on, Terra and Ventus investigate the world at the Badlands, where they run into Master Xehanort and Vanitas, respectively. Later, the Vanitas Remnant and Lingering Will appear here, where they challenge intruders to battle.

Each of the heroes eventually enter the true battlegrounds of the world at the Seat of War, a small outcropping of rock overlooking the shattered vista below. It leads into the Twister Trench, where Vanitas's raging emotions have manifested as literal storms of Unversed. If any of the twisters are touched a battle against a group of Unversed begins. After this is the Fissure, a small ravine containing a save point and Moogle Shop. The final area, the titular Keyblade Graveyard are crossroads, covered in the Keyblades of the wielders who fell during the Keyblade War. During his battle with the heroes, Master Xehanort creates a pillar of rock from the graveyard, and summons Kingdom Hearts to shine down upon it.

After Master Xehanort steals Terra's body and is reborn as Terra-Xehanort, Terra's soul animates his armor as the Lingering Will, locks them both within the Will's Cage, and forces him into a final battle. Meanwhile, Ventus and Vanitas have reunited into Ventus-Vanitas, and Ventus is forced to fight off Vanitas's control within Ventus's Mind. Both of these areas vanish after the battle ends.

The Skein of Severance

The Skein of Severance is an artificial area of the Keyblade Graveyard created by Master Xehanort to serve as the battleground for the real Organization XIII and the Seven Guardians of Light. It is a labyrinthine ruin-like structure that is divided into three major sections. The first section is the Trail of Valediction, where two separate groups of the Organization are fought - one including Xigbar and Dark Riku, while the other includes Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene. Upon defeating these two sets of enemies, Sora enters the Twist of Isolation, where in order to proceed, special doors have to be opened and closed by standing on top of colored switches. Here two other groups can be found, one including Vanitas and Terra-Xehanort, while the other includes Xion and Saïx. The final area, called the Tower of Endings, is located atop the Skein of Severance, and serves as the battle area for Ansem, Xemnas, and Young Xehanort.

And you see, Kingdom Hearts would watch all over the land of Toontopia, the Ally World that featured the Live Action lands of those live action films, and even outside the border. Kingdom Hearts is the heart of all worlds, and a source of great power and wisdom. It can be seen as the heart of everything. As much as it is fascinating to see, you must not go close to it, as you can tell it is close to the World That Never Was and the Keyblade Graveyard, and it must remain untouched and locked up tight, because Kingdom Hearts usually manifests as a bright, heart-shaped moon in the sky, with a darker aura surrounding it. Kingdom Hearts is a source of tremendously-powerful light, and the surrounding aura consists of equally-powerful darkness - in essence, it represents the brightest light shining in the deepest darkness. So much so that this huge amount of power will effect the hole multiverse if it is possible and could effect other creatures from the other worlds or galaxies besides ourselves and our own.

According to Xehanort, one who opens the door to Kingdom Hearts will be able to destroy the current universe, called "the World", and create a new universe, called the "Next World" Xehanort's Report IV, shaped any way that they desire. This person would be "reborn as something far greater than human", and also gain control over all worlds and all people. Both Kingdom Hearts and its counterpart weapon, the χ-blade, are also capable of opening numerous Gates, golden keyhole-shaped portals between worlds.

This form is once again located in the Keyblade Graveyard, and the method is similar to that of the incomplete χ-blade. For this, instead of 1 light and 1 darkness clashing, there must be seven lights and thirteen darknesses clashing. To "clash" can be as minimal as a single swing, and the amount of victors, survivors, or casualties on either side does not matter. Once this process is done, the completed χ-blade as well as the True Kingdom Hearts will appear.

This version's colors are the most dynamic. When initially summoned, its color is a fiery gold. When Xehanort draws power from it or corrupts it with darkness, it takes on a dark blue or purple appearance. When it gathers power to recreate the universe, it is a fiery orange.