Mainstreet USA.

Now let's just head towards the actual Entrance of Toontopia, and after the main gate will be the actual Main Street U.S.A.

It is actually identical to all of the Main Street U

It is actually identical to all of the Main Street U.S.A streets at the Actual Disney Parks. Let's say that this Main Street, USA will to be the first "themed land" inside the main entrance. Main Street, U.S.A. is themed to resemble American small towns during the early 20th Century, which is why you can see all the shops, the styles and even how the citizens live is remain from 1900 to year 1961. Each Main Street, U.S.A. has a train station along the kingdom's railroad above the entrance. The area closest to the entrance, usually just past the train station, is called Town Square.

At the other end of Main Street stands the centrally located castle. In most of the parks, the area in front of the castle is known as The Hub or Central Plaza, while Shanghai Disneyland has the Gardens of Imagination in place of a hub/central plaza. At the Hub/Central Plaza, one will find the entrances to most of the other lands at the parks.

Town Square is home to City Hall, in which the Guest Relations office is located. Further along Main Street, the names painted in the windows on Main Street serve as credits for some of the many people, Imagineers and others, who contributed in some way to the creation of Disneyland. Largely they appear as fictional businesses (gyms, realtors, dentists), and they often refer to a hobby or interest that the person honored. Ub Iwerks's window, for example, refers to his prowess with cameras.

But for this Toontopia's version of Main Street USA, it will have the actual toon characters, locations, objects, and Medias of these films (Lady and the Tramp, Don Bluth's Anastasia, Don Bluth's An American Tail, the Aristocats, 101 Dalmatians, Valiant, Annie, the Rhapsody in Blue Segment from Fantasia 2000, the Live Action world of Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and the Iron Giant). Because it has such towns from those films and TV Shows, it will be a little bit longer than the Themed Parks' Main Streets, but would still have plenty of time to rest or chill out to get to know the streets of this town even further.

As you can tell, just like the original plans of opening Disneyland in 1955, this Main Street will also be inspired by Walt Disney's hometown of Marceline, Missouri as it is designed to resemble the center of an idealized turn-of-the-20th-century (c. 1910) American town. Walt Disney said, "For those of us who remember the carefree time it recreates, Main Street will bring back happy memories. For younger visitors, it is an adventure in turning back the calendar to the days of their grandfather's youth." Above the firehouse in Town Square at Disneyland is Walt Disney's personal apartment, fully furnished but off-limits to the public. A lamp is kept burning in the front window as a tribute to his memory, except at Christmas where a small tannenbaum replaces the lamp.

The Main Street Opera House in Town Square is the oldest building in Disneyland. It formerly served as the park's lumber mill between 1955 and 1961. The cannons that are displayed in the center of the square were used by the French army during the 1800s, although they were never fired in battle. The gas lamps that line the street originally came from St. Louis and were bought for $.03 a pound.