Fishing touches

Of course that we need to be able to see any ceremonies that are going on. That would mean that there's a ball going on or there is a parade preparing on for the specialties. On every night, you can actually see the Wishing Star where Geppetto made his wish at. It'll be shinning all over this world and has the most fulfilment of them all. I'm pretty sure that you can also see her smiling at her. Yes, all of the characters can get along for example. You can see Wendy walking with Lizzy, or perhaps Mowgli with the Recess Gang.

Now remember kids, this is very important. No matter how old you'll get or how old you are, you'll never stop learning that families come first, even if your dad is goofy. Another you need to remember is when you wish upon a star, dreams can come true. But the star can only take you part way, you have to use hard work and give so much happiness to others and learn how to behave and be good to make it possible yourself even though it takes time. But most of all is that you must never stop believing in your dreams. But when you remember your dreams, you can remind yourselves that when you believe in yourselves and your families and friends, there's nothing you can't do. When you find the dreams, goodness, and kindness inside your hearts, anything's possible. Any Dream is possible if you just believe it's special and to find the dream inside of you. There's enchantment to be found in every fairy tale, there are jouneys that are waiting to end your path. Seize the moment, let your fantasies set sale. There's nothing you can't do as long as you believe that you can reach the clouds.

See it in your mind, and you'll find in your imagination, mysteries and magic. Visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, dreams can be make believe but when they all come true, you can feel the beauty and specialness you have made it. Deep in your mind is magic you'll find, when out of the night, Dark forces ignite, to blind you with frightening schemes, you use your might to brighten the light, Creating a night of wondrous dreams. Walt Disney will be so proud for you all if you keep using your courage, determination, and hope that way you can make it all possible. How you can protect the innocent, and working together to save your families and friends and help the good to triumph over evil.

And all of this wouldn't came like this if it wasn't for Walt himself. The Man who started it all. His imagination inspired and built his dreams into reality for all of us to share. Today we celebrate and share the legacy of Walt Disney, filled with pixie dust, princesses, fairy tales, and fantasies practically perfect in every way. The dream of imagination that today, 100 years later, has touched every one of our lives. I once had the privilege to know the dreamer, Walt Disney. And also remember that it all started with a Mouse. Have Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust. Continue Dreaming no matter what.