Chapter 2

Lisa Pov

When I opened my eyes I saw my friends including my three gorgeous siblings.

You're awake?......... Wendy asked.

No I'm still sleeping........ I answered then sat down.

Btw what happened?........ I asked them and I saw a bandage in my
head.

You forgot? Eunha throw a rock directly to your head Priya.......Bambam answered.

We will transfer you we will tell this to Mom and Dad........ Nayeon unnie said.

Wae? I'm okay unnie........ I said to her.

Lisa don't be so hard headed you will go back to Thailand....... Irene unnie said and I just released a deep sigh and stand up.

Where are you going?....... Jennie unnie asked

Nini unnie I'm hungry........ I answered.

Okay let's go we will also be doing something in the cafeteria...... Irene unnie said and they left

Hi ....... I said to Mina and grabbed my stuffs.

Hi are you really okay?...... Mina asked worriedly.

Ne it's far from the stomach........ I answered.

Pabo if your scull got damage you might die........ Mina said and I chuckled.

I'm not going to die it's just a medium size rock....... I said to her then we exited the clinic.

I heard that you're a gamer....... Mina said while we're walking towards the cafeteria.

Yeah do you want to play with me before my parents send me to the Thailand?........ I asked her.

Hmm we can play while you're in the Thailand........ Mina said.

Oh right we will be busy because of the graduation........ I said

Speaking of graduation are you going to attend?...... Mina asked

I think I won't........ I answered sadly.

Oh okay....... Mina said.

When we arrived in the cafeteria I opened the door and I saw my siblings holding Eunha while my friends is holding them so I immediately went near them.

Unnies calm down....... I said to them.

No she's done enough to you ........Irene unnie said angrily.

Unnie please........ I said to her but she just pushed me away harshly good thing someone catched me .

Are you okay?........ Mina asked worriedly.

Hmm thanks...... I said and left the cafeteria.

I'm really hungry but I can't eat if I'm gonna see the scene there so I just went to the rooftop.

I can't blame my unnies especially Hyun unnie she's just worried but I'm okay why can't they believe me?...... I asked.

Because that answer is a lie......Someone answered that made me startled.

You again....... I said to Mina then she sat besides me.

Why are you here someone might see. They might see you with a nerd which is me....... I said to her.

I can't see any problem with that Lisa....... Mina said and I just looked away.

Mina I'm a nerd and you're a campus crush here...... I said to her then she hold my hand so I looked at her

Lisa I know we're not close but remember that I got your back if you needed someone....... Mina said then smiled.

Don't smile like that........ I said to her

Wae?...... Mina asked and I looked away.

Because you're making my heart beat fast...... I answered.

What if I do this....... Mina said and I looked at her.

She leaned closer to my face that caught me off guard.

Y-Yah!........ I shouted and she chuckled.

Mina why are you so red?....... I asked her when I noticed that she looked away I think she realized what she did

Don't mind me....... Mina answered.

Hmm I hope I can still go here tomorrow after my siblings tell my parents about this ........ I stated.

You should go here because you won't be attending the graduation.......Mina said.

Nah no one cares if I'm here or not but I want to receive or see the result for my hard working.......I said.

Your friends care and I care......  Mina said but I didn't heard the last part clearly.

Huh? I didn't heard the last part...... I said to her.

I said you friends care......  Mina said and she grabbed my phone

I'll add my number here so I can message you if we will play ...... Mina said and I just nod my head.

Hmm Mina? My crush since day 1. She's gorgeous so there's a lot of students wanted to court her but Somi told us that her unnie is not interested entering a relationship.

I'm glad that I can talk to her before I go back in the Thailand.