Chapter 18

Morning Came

Lisa Pov

I woke up and I saw Eunha on the floor. Wait when did we became close again?.

Yah! What are you doing here?...... I asked her then she opened her
eyes.

Pabo were friends remember?......Eunha answered and about to smack my head.

No my head hurts....... I said to her

Hey I'll borrow some of your clothes......Eunha said and went to the bathroom.

Aish she didn't changed ...... I stated and about to stand up when my phone suddenly vibrated.

Unknown Number
Time is running your life is ending.

Who's this?....... I asked then suddenly Eunha appeared.

Who's that?....... Eunha asked and grabbed my phone.

Lisa...... Eunha said worriedly then she placed my phone in the table and hold my hand.

I don't know who is it.........I said to her.

Hey listen to me I know who send you that message...... Eunha said.

It's one of the boys that throw you in the rooftop that made you almost fall ......Eunha added.

But it's already years ......... I said to her.

Lisa when you fainted your friends beaten them and your friends break their faces also their bones your family also made their company go bankrupt....... Eunha said.

Just be careful and I won't leave your side ...... Eunha said.

No I don't want to lost a friend again...... I said to her

Then be careful I will tell this to Jaewon oppa ....... Eunha said

No you won't do that....... I said to her.

Wae? He can help you........ Eunha said.

No if there's a lot of people know about this there will be a lot of people that will get involve in it...... I said to her.

But Lisa it's dangerous....... Eunha said.

Yeah you should have been think that before throwing me...... I said to her then she pouted.

Lisa I just can't control myself.......Eunha said and I chuckled.

I'm just kidding don't worry you almost forgot that I'm good at fighting....... I said to her

But you didn't fight back....... Eunha said.

Nah I can't hurt my best friend except the part that I twisted your wrist...... I said to her.

Well you're not in the mood that time...... Eunha said.

Well my parents will send me back to Thailand that's why...... I said then stand up.

Just call me if you noticed that someone is following you..... Eunha said.

I will so be ready to fight someone again...... I said to her.

Like before....... Eunha said.

Like before but now we don't have anyone to take a video of us...... I said to her.

Nah I know she's watching us.......Eunha said.

Whatever just go take a bath because I need to go to my parents house..,..I said to her.

Bring me to my house...... Eunha said

Yes I will so take a bath so I can also take a bath...... I said to her and went downstairs.

When Eunha is done taking a bath I also went to the bathroom and take a bath.

After we ate breakfast I brought her to their house and Jaewon is happy that me and Eunha is okay now but he also scolded us after that I decided to go to my parents house but I hope that Suga oppa is not there with his damn boyfriend.

(GUYS STAY SAFE EVERYONE ESPECIALLY FOR MY FELLOW FILIPINOS)