Chapter 17

No One Pov

They got shocked when Lisa suddenly punched Jimin that caused him to fall on the ground.

Lisa what did you do that to my boyfriend?....... Suga asked him in a serious tone that made them shocked.

Boyfriend?....... Lisa asked him then Eunha hold her

Yes...... Suga said and helped Jimin to stand up.

Don't you know that your so called boyfriend is kissing my girlfriend!?......Lisa asked him angrily that made them shocked again.

That's impossible...... Suga said.

Oppa I'm there I saw him he even introduced his self as Mina's boyfriend...... Lisa said to him.

Remember this I maybe not a dangerous person but I can make you regret everything that you did......Lisa said to Jimin.

Let's go I think you're drunk.......Jungkook said to her.

No me and Eunha can handle ourselves....... Lisa said then they left.

Kook follow them so we can make sure that they will arrive home safe ....... Irene said to him.

Ne bye....... Jungkook said then they followed Lisa and Eunha.

Your boyfriend is cheater.......Jeongyeon said to her.

Chaeyoung do you know about this?....... Seulgi asked her and Chaeyoung slowly nod her head.

I hope our parents won't get mad......Nayeon said then they left.

I will go home now...... Somi said.

I will bring you home....... Chaeyoung said to her then they left.

When Chaeyoung and Somi arrived at Myoui's house Somi invited her to go inside but Chaeyoung declined it and went home.

Mom, Dad where's Mina unnie?......Somi asked the both of them.

She's in our mini bar....... Their Mom answered.

Did something happened?...... Their Dad asked her.

Nothing Dad I will just go where she is...... Somi answered and about to leave but her Mom spoke.

She's been crying and she doesn't want to talk...... Their Mom said.

Somi please tell us what happened so we can be aware on what's happening to your lives....... Their Dad said to
her then Somi released a deep sigh.

Lisa unnie caught Mina unnie and Park Jimin kissing........ Somi answered.

But Lisa is in the Thailand...... Their Mom said.

She just arrived and decided to go in the company Mom maybe she wanted to surprise unnie but she's the one who got surprised...... Somi said.

Well I hope they can be okay......Their Mom said.

I hope so btw I will go to Mina unnie...... Somi said and went to their mini bar.

Unnie ....... Somi called her

Hey...... Mina said to her.

Stop drinking and out yourself together.......Somi said and snatched the bottle of soju from Mina.

Did you saw Lisa?......... Mina asked her.

She's drunk ....... Somi answered.

It's my fault....... Mina said.

Yes it's your fault but unnie you've waited for too long are you gonna let that pass?...... Somi asked her.

Just fix your problem and I know Lisa unnie will listen to your explanation........ Somi said to her.

But what if she doesn't want to talk to me?...... Mina asked her.

It's just a what if unnie ....... Somi answered.

Unnie were not kids anymore to make a small problem to a big problem......Somi said to her.

But for now give yourself a break same as to Lisa unnie just for one day....... Somi added.

Thank you...... Mina said to her.

You're welcome let's go...... Somi said then they went to their own rooms.

Wait for me baby I will make things right...... Mina said and closed her eyes.