Chapter 13

Next Day

Mina Pov

Last night we also went home Lisa is drunk and that's my problem because she have a photoshoot today.

Sorry we're late ....... Haruto said and Lisa is with him who's holding her head.

It's okay you and Lisa have a different dressing room....... I said to him.

Somi, Chaeyoung lead Haruto to his dressing room...... I said to the both of them.

How about my Mom?...... Haruto asked.

I will lead her don't worry....... I said and Haruto just nod his head then they left so I went near to Lisa.

Let's go...... I said to her and we went to her dressing room.

My head hurts........ Lisa stated.

Then why did you get drunk?....... I asked her.

Uhm because I forgot about the photoshoot and I want to have some fun...... Lisa answered then she pulled me causing me to sit on her lap.

Minari can I court you?....... Lisa asked.

Of course you can but Lisa I need to help my company...... I said to her.

That's why I'm here....... Lisa said then smiled.

Okay that's enough you need to change your outfit....... I said to her then stand up.

Okay you may leave now........ Lisa said.

Wae?....... I asked her.

Minari I will change my outfit so you will see my body unless ...... Lisa said and she leaned closer.

Unless what?...... I asked her.

Unless you want to see me changing...... Lisa answered then smirked.

Yeah right Manoban I will just wait you outside....... I said to her and immediately exited her dressing room.

So let's start to Haruto first....... I stated.

Unnie who will take the pictures?......Somi asked nervously.

What? You didn't hired someone?........I asked her.

Unnie I thought we already have one...... Somi answered then Lisa appeared.

 Somi answered then Lisa appeared

What's the problem?........ Lisa asked.

We don't have any photographer..........I answered.

I can be photographer I will take Haruto's picture while he will take mine...... Lisa said.

You can?....... I asked her.

Yeah it's our hobby ........ Lisa answered.

Let's start........ Lisa said.

When Haruto is done it's Lisa's turn and please I think it's hot here.

Unnie is it hot?...... Somi asked then smirked but I just stayed quiet.

So what will we gonna do we need to take a picture with you and Haruto in one picture....... I said to Lisa.

I'll help...... Seulgi said and she's with our friends.

I thought you guys are drunk.......Chaeyoung said to them

Well Lisa send me a message she said it's an emergency so we immediately went here....... Wendy said then I looked at Lisa.

I did?...... Lisa asked her.

Pabo you just messaged me a while ago...... Wendy said to her.

I didn't do anything maybe my hands just moved by itself...... Lisa said.

So let's start...... Seulgi said then they start.

When we finished the photoshoot I called Lisa in my office while Haruto is with our friends.

What do you want to talk about Mina?...... Lisa asked and sat down.

Lisa...... I said and went near her

Wae? Do you have any problem?.......Lisa asked.

No I just want to tell you something.....I answered.

Go on what is it...... Lisa said.

Lisa...... I said and looked down.

I love you....... I said to her then she lifted my head.

I love you too but don't look down my face is not in there...... Lisa said then smiled.

Let's make your company be a successful again and once it's all okay my parents company will merge with your company....... Lisa said that made me smile.

Thank you...... I said and hugged her.

You're welcome Minari....... Lisa said and hugged me back.