Chapter 3

Lisa Pov

When we arrived in the house we saw our parents in the living room. My plan is to change my clothes before I go to them but Nini unnie dragged me

Hi Dad, Mom...... My unnies said to them then our parents looked at me.

What happened to your head?......Mom asked worriedly.

Someone throw a rock on her head Mom

Someone throw a rock on her head Mom....... Irene unnie answered.

What!?........ Dad shouted.

Can I just change my clothes first?

Can I just change my clothes first?........I asked them.

No we will talk that about right now......Dad said and I just sigh then sat down.

Dad, Mom let's just transfer Lisa back in the Thailand....... Jennie unnie
said.

Unnie I'm okay I don't want to transfer....... I said to her.

No you will go back there.........Nayeon unnie said.

Lisa we will send you back in the Thailand........ Mom said and I stand up.

We will give you one day to say goodbye to your friends...... Dad said

No I won't go back there........ I said to him.

Lisa it's for your own good....... Mom said but I just went straight to my room.

It's just six months for the graduation day and four years of spending my time in that university will be just nonsense if I won't see what the result of my hard work.

Lisa....... Jennie unnie called me and knocked at my door but I didn't respond instead I just grabbed my phone and texted Mina

Lisa
Hi Mina it's me Lisa.

Mina
Hi did you ate already?

Lisa
Hmm I just arrived

Mina
Eat now I'll just see you in the university tomorrow

Lisa
Okay night

Mina
Goodnight;)

Lisa....... Hyun unnie called me but I just stayed quiet.

Lisa please talk to us........ Nayeon unnie said

I'm already tired unnie....... I said.

I'll tell our parents to let you stay here for one week...... Nini unnie said.

No need...... I said coldly and turn off the lights.

Hayst I'm alone in Thailand I want to stay here to be with my family but they are sending me back there again.

Morning Came

When I woke up I take a bath and exited my room.

Morning....... I said to them and sat down.

Lisa...... Nini unnie called me.

I don't want to talk about it unnie .......I said to her.

After we ate breakfast I left the house first . I know I will be staying there in the Thailand for a long time.

Ey the nerd is here........ Eunha said but I just ignored her.

Hey nerd...... Eunha said and hold my wrist but I twisted her wrist.

Don't ever come near me again......I said to her and my friends arrived

Maybe I'm a nerd but you, you're nothing but a student that wanted attention......  I said to her .

Nerd let go ........Eunha said and I let go her wrist.

You why did you do that to our friend!?........ Yuju asked

Your friend started it....... I said to her and before she could slap me Mina appeared and hold her wrist.

Not on my watch....... Mina said to her and let go off her wrist.

We're still not done ........ Eunha said and before she walk away I spoke.

Well I'm already done with you......  I said to her .

I heard you will leave........ Seulgi said.

Hmm maybe tomorrow......... I said and we started to walk.

All the Professors is busy so we won't be doing anything for the whole day....... Momo said

Lisa......... Nayeon unnie called me

I'll leave now ........ I said and left them .

I will do this just so I can live in the Thailand for getting use on being alone.