Chapter 9

Lisa Pov

I'm happy that I'm already back here in Korea but I need to help Mina's company before it go bankrupt.

Mom who are they?....... Haruto asked.

 Haruto asked

Friends....... I answered then we entered our house.

Why did you changed your outfit Mom?...... Haruto asked.

Nothing....... I answered then we sat down.

Haruto we will go to Myoui's Company tomorrow is that okay with you?...... I asked him.

It's okay with me Mom....... Haruto answered then smiled.

Btw your ex boyfriend which is Hanbin my ex Dad wanted to talk to you...... Haruto said then I looked at him.

Do you want to go with him?....... I asked him.

Ani I will stay with you Mom and I won't leave you like he did to you .....Haruto answered.

That's good to know....... I said to him.

Go to your room we will be early for tomorrow........ I added.

Goodnight Mom....... Haruto said and kissed my forehead then went to his room.

I have an ex boyfriend which I met him in the Thailand but Hanbin also broke up with me and good thing Haruto stayed with me.

About Mina I heard that she's busy to her work to their company that's why I came back here honestly my plan is to go back here next year but Bambam texted me about it that's why I went back here.

Morning Came

When I woke up I take a bath and went to the kitchen to cook our breakfast.

Morning Mom....... Haruto said and kissed my cheeks.

Morning sit down so we can eat breakfast...... I said to him and placed the food in the table.

Mom let's visit your parents house.......Haruto said.

Okay tomorrow but for now we will go to Myoui's Company...... I said to him.

After we ate breakfast we went to Mina's company.

When we arrived at their company I saw Chaeyoung and for sure she will visit Somi

Hi Lis who's that?....... Chaeyoung asked.

He's my son....... I answered.

Oh let's go so you can meet their parents...... Chaeyoung said and I just nod at her.

When we entered the building Chaeyoung kissed the couple's cheeks then Mina and Somi appeared .

You must be Miss Manoban...... The man said

Yes Mr. Myoui....... I said.

Nice to meet you.......Mr. Myoui said and extended his hand.

My pleasure.... I said and accepted his hand for the handshake.

Is he your brother?..... Mrs. Myoui asked.

No actually he's my son........ I answered.

You have a husband?....... Mr. Myoui asked.

No my mom doesn't have one and she adopted me...... Haruto answered.

Oh Mina will be taking care about the business...... Mrs. Myoui said and I just nod at her.

Mina we will go now...... Mr. Myoui said to her.

Take care Dad...... Mina said to him then they kissed their parents cheeks.

Let's go?...... Mina asked and I just nod at her.

When we entered her office Haruto just put his earpods on his ear.

Do you agree to be our model Miss Manoban?...... Mina asked.

Drop the formalities....... I said to her.

Oh okay so do you agree?...... Mina asked.

Sure as long as I can help....... I answered

Thank you...... Mina said then I hold her hand.

Before ,you got my back now I got your back so don't worry I'm always here for you....... I said to her that made her blushed.

Ehem so I will have a two Mom now?....... Haruto asked then we looked at him.

Well if that's what you want...... I said to her then Mina hit my arm.

I'm still confused why does Mina don't have any idea that I'm low-key telling her that I like her?