Chapter 19

No One Pov

When Lisa arrived at their parents house Haruto welcomed her with a hug.

Missed me that much?...... Lisa asked him then Haruto pulled out from the hug.

Three months without Mom is boring....... Haruto answered.

Okay go to the living room first okay?...... Lisa asked him.

Are we going back to our house Mom?....... Haruto asked her.

No you will stay here I will be doing something important for a mean time...... Lisa answered.

But you will visit me here right?.......Haruto asked her.

Ne if I'm done we will go back to our house....... Lisa answered.

Okay I will expect that Mom......Haruto said and Lisa just smiled at him then he went to the living room.

I heard what happened....... Their Mom said as Lisa sat down.

Did the both of you already talked?......Their Dad asked her as Nayeon handed Lisa a medicine.

Thanks unnie........ Lisa said and Nayeon smiled at her.

And you're also drunk last night that's what your siblings told us.......Their Mom said to her

Hehe I just want to forget it Mom but I didn't think that my head will hurt again....... Lisa said.

And to answer your question Dad just give me one day to have some rest Dad....... Lisa answered his question.

But you still love her right?....... Their Mom asked her.

I never questions myself about my love towards her Mom I'm just hurt and tired at the same time....... Lisa answered then smiled.

How about Haruto?........ Irene asked her.

What about him unnie?........ Lisa asked her.

You said he will stay here is there someone wrong or something bothering you?........ Irene asked her.

Uhm Ani I just wanted to be alone unnie and I know you will take care of him....... Lisa said half true half lie.

Is that so?...... Irene said to her and Lisa just nod her head then suddenly her phone vibrated so she opened it

Unknown Number
Let's us give you three attempts but I will make sure that the last part will be surprising.

While Lisa is reading the message her parents and siblings noticed that Lisa's face looks terrified about something.

Lili who's that?....... Jennie asked her and Lisa immediately hid her phone.

I will just get something from my room unnie....... Lisa said and they just nod at her then Lisa went to her room.

When Lisa entered her room she immediately searched for her skateboard and her arnis stick.

Hmm it's been a long time ....... Lisa said and she grabbed her skateboard and arnis stick then she went downstairs.

Why does your arnis stick and skateboard is with you?....... Their Dad asked her.

Just gonna practice with Eunha Dad ...... Lisa answered.

I'll go now unnie bye....... Lisa said then she kissed their cheeks.

Haruto I will leave now........ Lisa said to him then Haruto went to her.

Be safe Mom...... Haruto said.

I will...... Lisa said and Haruto kissed her forehead then Lisa left.

While Lisa is walking around the city she noticed that there's a man following her since she came out from the store.

Lisa pulled out her phone and message Eunha to go somewhere and meet her there.

Well this must be our practice thing now....... Lisa said in her mind then she used her skateboard.

Aish but good thing the people is busy because I almost forgot that I'm still a model..... Lisa said in her mind