Choice A

Scaramouche walks slowly towards you, a mischievous smile on his face.

- Why so silent ? Aren't you happy to see me ?
Of course not. Why would anyone be happy to see the person who abducted them ?

You keep your silence.

Your kidnapper examines you, his hands behind his back while he was slowly walking around you.

- Tell me about it. Don't you like your new room ?
Your 'new room' ? You're not sure you understand what's happening... You want to ask questions. So many questions. But you try to keep your silence. Giving anything away, even accidentally would be bad.

- Aw, c'mon. Don't stay silent, darling. I made all of this for you, you know.

- ... 'Darling' ?
You just didn't expect that.
Scaramouche tilted his head.

- Finally, you react. You don't like how that sounds ?
You bite your lip. Why did you react to this, out of all things he said ? It's obvious he's trying to startle you to make you talk. That was a beginner's mistake.

- Hmm, what would you like me to call you best ?
He looks up, a pensive look on his face.

- Darling, honey, sweetheart... Oh well. I can just alternate between them all.
Okay, that's ridiculous. Talking a bit won't bite.

- What the heck do you mean ?

- Huh ? Oh, did you like 'darling' better ? Then--

- What's your plan ? Why did you bring me there ? I was kidnapped by a lot of weirdos, but for one to act like this is a first. Tell me what's on your mind.
Not too bold, not too submissive. You have to sound just right if you don't want your neck to be snapped without you knowing it. You try your best not to let any emotion be heard in your voice. That's what he's looking for.

- Hm... I thought you would've understood by now.
Scaramouche looks at you like he's scanning you. Other than that, he's not saying anything.

D. This might be your chance to pry something out of him. You try to question him.

E. Turn your head and don't say anything else.

F. - I did understand. I like you too!