Choice J

You move your hand of a millimeter before seeing that Scaramouche interposed between you Childe at the speed of the light.

- Wha...?
While your brain is still trying to deal with the information, Childe starts to laugh.

- Did you only just understand that she's already mine ?

- What ? Hey, stop sa--

- Don't touch her.
It's back. This deep, cold, icy voice. You get even more shivers. But aside from that, Scaramouche doesn't say anything else.
Which actually scares you-

- What you want me to do doesn't matter, lil' hatted mad-man. MC made her decision.

- ...

- What is it~? What's with this silence ?

- ...

- Did you fall into despair yet ? Hahahaha....
Childe starts laughing more, and more. You don't understand. That's not Childe, you can tell. That guy... He sounds crazy.

After silently smirking at Scaramouche's lifeless-like face, he finally starts speaking.

- ... My sister.
He marks a pause, looking at the ground with a forced smile... That quickly vanished.

She joined the Fatui against my will. She said it was to help our family live better. At first, I was strictly against her staying. But after some time... This girl has a thing to coax people.
I could imagine her break down in a lot of ways... But I wouldn't have seen this one coming in a million years.
Somehow... Somehow, she ended up falling for you. As I was telling her how crazy that was and how she 'd be unhappy that way, her feeling got deeper and deeper.
Until... A rumour spread across our ranks. And the lord's know how if a rumour find itself in the fatui, it can't be wrong.
A rumour about how one of the Harbingers would retire to live off with his beloved one, who he locked up in a secret place so much he liked her.
Do you know what that did to my sister ?
She completely broke down, and locked herself into her room for days. She doesn't even eat anymore. Do you know much a broken heart can affect a big brother's mind ?... Ha, of course you don't. I'm not expecting anything from a puppet, a thing that never had any family.
But hey. Listen well. You're gonna come with me now and apologize to my sister.

But Scaramouche didn't answer, as per usual.

If you don't...

- ... Huh ??
Childe seizes you by you sides and puts you in front of him.

- I'm seizing this lady.

K. Don't do anything and see how it'll unfold.

L. Step in.