More Genshin Characters As Yanderes

Aaand, here we are for the part 2 of uncovering our hero(??)'s secrets !

Here are the 5 most asked for characters as goddam Yanderes !

... Well, not secrets, but things that won't be said or precised in the main story (for Scara).
See them more as fun facts !

... Well, I say that but I saved Scaramouche for last hehe.
Enjoy !

We're starting for (my) favorite protagonist !

Aether :

(So yes, Ather and not ''the traveler'', cause only Aether has been asked for. I did see Lumine once or twice... But the most asked for character are all here. If you went her as well, write it down !)

Aether is used to helping a lot of people. Being thrown up in a few countries' political problems like in Inazuma, or having to protect it whole like for Mondstadt and Liyue with their dragon and water-beast,  with the addition of couple dozens people in between... Poor boy just wanted to find his sister !

And even when he found her, she went away...
Even though he jas Paimon by his side, Aether is more lonely and exhausted than what he shows.
However, when he is with you, how to tell that...

It might sound weird, but you kinda remind him of his sister.
How ? Well, when he's with you, he can feel like something between the two of you.
It is something he never felt before but, something that happens just when he's with you, akin to that special bond between twins.

Don't get it wrong ; that bond he feels with Lumine, he only feels it with Lumine, and no one else.

But what he feels when he's with you, it is also unique.
That uniqueness makes him feel at ease.
It is quite confusing though- it's almost as if he found what he was looking for.
But what he was looking for was his sister, and that one bond... So what's with this strange feeling if satisfaction when with you ?

Moreover, you are nice, funny, cheerful. You make him feel at ease in so many ways.

When things go overboard... That everything is too hard, and no one knows what the 'legendary traveler'' is going through, when he's alone and sad... When it feels like he'll never find his sister again. This is a normal thing to feel when you are alone and at nighttime, but lately, when that happened, and that his sister's face flashed in his mind... Yours flashed right after.

...

- MC...

As though on pilot mode, Aether gets up from the rock he was crawled on while reminiscing his sister, and made his way towards you.

When he was counscious again, he was in front of you ; he had somehow found you, and woken you up. But you weren't angry or anything at all.

- Aether...?, you say rubbing your eyes. What's the matter ?

What am I even doing..., Aether thinks.
But that hole in his heart is still there. And he doesn't resist for long to ask for some recomfort.

You gladly offer him some.
You warmly hugged him from the side, your head resting on his shoulder and rubbing his back.

- Don't worry, Aether... You'll find her.

Sleepy as you were, you fell asleep while saying that, on his shoulder and still hugging him.
Subconsciously speaking, that meant you were at ease with him. And that applied him, too.

Since Aether soon fell asleep too.
He woke up shortly after, feeling like this hole in his heart- that miss for his twin sister, had been filled.

You were the only one capable of making him feel that way.
Everyone else... They were good and nice friends, too.
But... Nothing more.