Choice O

...

.......

.............

-
You barely breath to start talking, and Scaramouche is already shutting you up too.

- Shush, darling. Let me handle this matter.
Oh lord. This voice...! What was that exactly ? It was so... It was too...-
He was talking in a soft voice right ? Then why'd it sound so creepy ?!
You're as though you were Childe ; scared for your life, although this whole ambiance started because Scaramouche wanted to protect you in the first place.
...
For some reason, this thought doesn't make you as happy as it should.

- You. You're the dead one.
But Childe doesn't seem to be intimidated. Actually, he's also got an overwhelming aura on his one. It gives off a sense of... Hatred.

You're going to come with me right now, you scumbag.
You're gonna come and apologize to her.
'Her' ?

But the man standing behind you doesn't seem to care at all.

- You dared to get close to my girl. To talk to her. To touch her.
You get chills as Scaramouche's hand slides down your back, and then comes back up to caress your head.

Guess you don't realize in what level of torture you got yourself into.
........
Okay that's creepy as heck. You have to say something.
Just like the time before, you take a very small breath before starting to say whatever you were going to say, but Scaramouche is too fast.

- Darling... Didn't I tell you to stay silent ?
You feel insulted by this.
Is that how he would treat a... a 'lover' ?
You want to tell him that's not the way you treat someone you care about, but he's too quick.

Next, I'm shutting you up with a kiss. But I imagine you don't want that to happen in such dreadful circumstances, honey.

You're at loss for words.
He takes your silence for a 'yes'.

Haha, right ?
Now, be a good girl and wait until I'm done with that ******. Then, we can talk.

-- End of The Chapter --