Sondage

Hey hey everyone ! How are you enjoying the story so far ? :p

I'm sorry I'm don't publish story parts that often, but my private life takes a lotta time out of me.
But I'm still gonna try my best !
Thank you all for reading that ever so silly story ! ✰

So first, just wanted to say that I was working on a new fanfic on Your Turn To Die (anyone know this game ? :'D) !
It'll be in a Lovesick fashion (with choices and all) though it'll be more serious (of course, since it's about a death game I mean-).
While I'm writing this Scara Lovesick purely to have fun, this YTTD fanfic will be more elaborated, with more subtle details, choices that will have importance much later in the story, ect.
So far, I'm really proud of the scenario (which doesn't happen often believe me), so I'd be really happy if you checked it out when it'll get realease :3

That's about enough for my uncalled for add hehehe

Second, I'll be honest. I didn't expect that Scaramouche's version of Lovesick would get this far.
At first, it was only a draft for Venti's one (which might never actually see the light of day)... But I quicky got attached to it, and kept going on with it !

I would like to hear a few things from you guys :

- What do you enjoy most in the story ? ( The storyline, the choice mechanic, the humour, a certain character...) I'll try to add more of them in the future !

- Which character would you like to see next as a Lovesick version ? (Can't promise I'll do it though hehe)

- Should the chapters get longer or shorter ?

- Fewer choices ? More choices ?

- I'm open to critics~

- Team Scaramouche or team Childe ? Nah I'm just curious :p

Thank you all again for reading me ❦