Choice K

- Huh ?
His eyes widened.

There's a short moment of a silence, after which he burst out laughing.

- Hey.
He suddenly have a very menacing aura.

No that with me. Got it ? No lies. I can see right through you.

- ...

- As long as I'm not one-hundred-percents sure these words aren't heartfelt, don't you dare say anything like that.
You can't stand it anymore. He's the one who said all of these things, and wanted you to too. Why isn't he even glad you play along ?

- I...  Isn't that what you wanted to hear ?

- Oh, but it is. However... Saying that really gets to me. Without realising it, just now, you were messing with my heart, and that's... Forbidden. Unless you want me to, loose control ?
You can't make out everything he's saying, but one thing's for sure, he's the one messing your mind.

Okay!, he said, standing up.

Now that I said everything I needed to, I'm actually between two really important missions, so I have to go.
But since I was told you were awake, I rushed here to tell you that. Work calls back~
'I as told'...? Dozs that mean there was someone watching you ?
You turn your head left and right, and you see a lady dressed in formal clothes. ... Maid clothes ?

She's gonna be at your service. You can ask her anything you want, except of course anything that has to do with running away.
He looks at your shackled hands, and an expression of worry draws into his face.

Do your hands hurt ?
Actually, they don't. The shackles, which looked as expensive as everything else in the room, were pretty... comfy ? They weren't made for banal prisoners, or to hurt. Just to restrain.

But if there's a chance he might remove them, then that's a good start.

You nod at him, hoping he'll remove them.
But against what you expected, he smiles.

- Good. That'll learn you not to lie to me. I know they don't hurt. But I know the ground isn't all that comfortable. Staying like that too long will hurt you darling. And this is exactly why I left you there : I knew you'd react that way. You're so headstrong...
He shrugs.

Well, this is an opportunity for you to think about how to behave with me. Think well and long, my love~, he said waving as he walked towards the exit.

Good riddance.
You stick out your tongue at him from behind, hoping you'll never see him again.

Now is the time you think about na escape plan.

-- End of the Chapter --

+ : Scaramouche affection
~ Maid

- :