Choice B

A smile found its way on Scaramouche's face. A genuinely amused smile. You already saw deranged people being amused by deranged things, but somehow, his smile makes you feel... Uneasy.

He doesn't say anything else, as he walks towards you with this smile on his face and a knife in his hand.
... Wait. A knife in his hand ?!

Suddenly, you hear the wall be brutally stabbed to the spot right next to your neck. You jump, and shivers run down you spine.
Scaramouche is still smiling, that smile he had the first time you met him. That smile that looked so welcoming... and now so fake.

- Sharp and straight as always, aren't you ?
You didn't know what he meant by that. 'As always' ? But you two only met once, and for about an hour-even less considering all the times he disappeared.

- Of course I wouldn't kill you, my love. You mean the world to me.
His eyes were glimmering. You could catch a sight of craziness in his eyes. As well as... Adoration ?
Nope, that guy isn't up to anything good.
And if he's not about to kill you, that mean he'll keep you prisoner for blackmail or even torture.

You put your guard even higher up.

D. - What's your goal ?

E. You don't talk to him. He might want to pry something out of you.

F. You look at him with the same intensity in your eyes.
- You're my world too.