4

There will be a mention of sexual assault and rape a little into the story, so please don't read if you will feel affected at all loves <3 I will put ⚠️ before it starts and where it ends.

She went into your head. Your body stiffened as you were pulled from the real world. Warping into flashbacks and forced memories.

It was a mission, three years ago. In Angola, Africa. It was a very underdeveloped city you had been sent to, your search was for a man who attempted to hack our systems. Supposedly working for an outer source. We had worked with him before. But he had gone rogue.

But the mission hadn't gone as planned. You were captured by the man, you all believed he was working alone, but he had a large group of men and caught you by surprise.

They had taken you hostage for three weeks before a female, Nadia Van Dyne, who was 26 years old, had come to save you, and succeeded. You sort of looked up to her after that instance.

She had helped you on missions later on, whenever you saw her you felt an emotion you couldn't pinpoint, an emotion you never felt. But it was there.

You felt a connection with the woman, she was opposed to you. You didn't show emotion, she had trouble controlling them. She had Bipolar disorder and sometimes lashed out but you didn't mind. You were two opposites that kind of clicked.

The men had locked you away in the basement of their home. You tried to escape many times but every time you attempted you failed.

⚠️⚠️

They tortured you differently than the red room had ever trained you for. Now, that use of torment was inflicted upon all the girls.

Sadly.

The men had enforced their bodies upon yours. Slamming into you without consent. They raped you.

The memories were stuffed down deep. You never thought about them, but during the exercises, it was common for them to resurface.

It was your first run-in with that circumstance. And it took you by surprise. Of course, after that, it was a forced exercise, by guards from both Red Room and HYDRA.

But the amount of pain that you experienced in your lower extremities was unfamiliar with any pain you'd ever felt. Your wounds were refilled with salt.

You walked in first person around the cold basement. With blood-stained floors and the smell of copper rifling through the pipe leakage.

The edges of your sight were fuzzy, the world was dark. The basement was cold, yet muggy. You could hear the loud banging of the flooring above you.

You had already been here for a week. You had been cut, punched, and assaulted. But every time they entered you put on a strong face. You didn't budge. That was what you were trained to do.

You didn't understand how this mental torment was useful. Maybe for the others girls, but this kind of stuff didn't bother you like others. It was in the past. It made you stronger. That's all it was.

It didn't haunt your dreams. It didn't scar your thoughts. It was only a thing to be forgotten, pushed away till it would resurface.

You heard a bang as the men you had been sent for came pounding down the creaky steps. He had a cheeky grin. His hair was greasy and he was a very unfit, unkempt man. His teeth were rotting and he was reeling from a rancid smell.

You cringed as he lifted you, his dirty fingers leaving residue on your arms. You would fight back but your hands were chained and you knew the number of men would outnumber your young form.