5

"We are here." The man in the front said as your small jet landed in a field on the far outskirts of the city. The other plane landed shortly after. You jumped up and down a little, moving your ligaments while setting up everything you needed.

You had a small sniper rifle with multiple tranquilizer darts, a hand pistol and multiple knives stashed in as many places as possible, your sleeves, shoes, and even bra.

The other men had larger guns and multiple unique weapons. Their only goal was to not kill any civilians, just act as if they were going to. Their bullets wouldn't do damage, only temporarily paralyze the victim.

The sky was now bright, the sun shining above the city. They all had street clothing over their bulletproof vests and weaponry. You were wearing your widow suit, your position was up upon the rooftops.

They walked through the city, your comms in check with the six men. You could hear their senseless jokes, as they quite stupidly laughed while walking around the streets, spreading out as you reached the nearest roadblock by the tower. You smirked while pulling up to a higher building, and climbing to the roof.

"On my command." Your Russian accent interrupted them as they chatted through the comms. They were now focused as they spread across the city.

You studied the clock on your wrist, and the number of people downtown. It was a quarter before ten. The avengers would surely be awake.

"Come on princess we don't have all day." One of the men grumbled into the com.

"Call me that again and I'll have you hung. Now shut up. Patience." You replied. Squinting your eyes at the large glass tower.

"Now." You said firmly. You looked down below, watching as screams and chaos erupted. Gunshots raining throughout the streets, and citizens running for their lives.

You knew it would take a while for the avengers to file out of the tower. They wouldn't need to fly or drive, they were so close they could quite literally walk out of the building and into the street.

You looked down below to see many bodies littering the streets. No blood was permitted though, which looked suspicious.

"Boys what happened to the fake blood." You rolled your eyes. You heard a slight exhale of someone cursing on the other line. And captured in the men's shenanigans you almost missed the glint of colors flying out of the building.

The avengers had no idea how many people were out attacking the city there, so to your surprise, all of them were there. Falcon, Vision, Hawkeye, and the many more flew into the street. You zoomed with your rifle. Seeing Iron man's gold and red suit fly through the sky. Blasting towards the HYDRA agents, who were surprisingly dodging most shots.

"Man down, man down!" You heard one of the twelve men shout. Guess only eleven men now.

You looked back to the crowd. Now not noticing the two redheads of the group, Wanda and Natalia. Damnit. You continue to search, not seeing them anywhere. Of course, the women had managed to escape your eyesight. Women were always more intelligent. You searched closely, squinting as more shooting and chaos erupted below you.

"Why hello there." A feminine voice laced with an accent similar to ones you've heard before. You swore internally while lowering your weapon, turning to see a ginger-haired woman with red wisps floating from her fingers.

You stared at her for a moment. Wanda Maximoff. The Scarlett Witch. You read about her. She had telekinesis and telepathy. You knew she could read your mind. But there wasn't much to read under your activation.

You smirked lightly before flying through the air and landing on the woman, fighting her to the floor. She lifted you with the red magic and threw you to the ground.