15

"Oh no, no you don't." You grunted as someone stuck their leg in your path, sending you flying forward before quickly tucking and rolling to the ground, apparently you weren't quick enough as a red robot lifted you by your shirt collar, holding tight refusing to drop you, no matter how much you thrashed.

You remember him. He was the one on top of the roof with little Miss Maximoff. He seemed to be a goody two shoes.

"Thanks, vision," Steve muttered while walking in front of the both of you.

"пошел на хуй." You spewed in curses while trying to escape the robot's clutch, your eyes in fierce slits as you angrily hung. Steve ignored your Russian tongue while guiding vision back to the cell and dropping you on the cold cement floor again. Great.

"Let me out!" You shouted and pleaded while jumping straight back up and pounding on the metal door. "Why do you care so much! Just let me out, let me go home!" You yelled while ignoring the burden as your fists smashed the heavy door.

You slowly turned while looking at the completely cleaned room.

Everything had happened so quickly. And now you were all alone.

You preferred to be alone anyways. You wouldn't have failed if you were alone in the first place, yet here you were.

You hissed in annoyance while stomping to your designated corner, falling to your butt, and sitting silently.

You looked up as the creaking indication that the locks on the door were lifted. Natalia walked in, closing the door behind herself.

You stared at the redhead with a filled hatred. Your mission was sitting right in front of you. Yet you could do nothing. You were trapped with no escape. Natasha walked right beside you, standing against the wall, leaning while finding an interest in her fingertips.

"You need something?" You gritted while looking up at the calm assassin. She shook her head while looking straight at the mirror ahead of you. You grumbled while crossing your arms across her stomach.

Natasha cleared her throat, "I know what it's like." You looked up at her.

"What do you mean?" You asked with disgust.

"The red room. They manipulate you. Control you. You're convinced you don't have the right to feel sad about Alessandra. But you do. Dreykov doesn't have control over you any longer. You're very far away." Natasha explained.

"I'm not sad. I didn't like her. She ruined everything. If it weren't for her I wouldn't be here." You gritted while digging your fingernails into your palms. "Dreykov's going to save me. He cares about us."

Natasha sighed while looking back down into your angry eyes, your auburn red hair was still up in the braided updo, just more tangled and ratty looking.

"Look... I know this place seems horrible, and prison-like. But it is better than the red room. I promise you." Natasha whisperer. You looked up at her after a moment of silence, she pushed herself off the wall and dusted her pants off.

"Come on." She motioned while walking towards the door. You stared with confusion before leaping to your feet and following after her.

"I will not restrain you, but you cannot run off. I'm trusting you." Natasha muttered while staring into your dull, green eyes. You nodded while looking back into her emerald ones, staying close behind her.

"Agent Romanoff, what are you doing?" A shield agent asked as she emerged through the door with you following. Natasha held up her hand and continued walking, nodding subtly to the guard to let them by.